why is my unemployment claim still pending ohio

HOMELESS. Without information from you, we may find you ineligible for any conditional payment you received. If you received at least one payment on your claim, but your payments have been pending for more than two weeks because of an eligibility issue, we will process a conditional payment as we continue reviewing the issue. Depending on the reason for the delay, there may be steps you can take to resolve the matter and get your payments back on track. Pennsylvania PUA (Philadelphia), Havent been paid since Dec 2020. Whoopee do. If, after logging into the unemployment portal, your status reads "pending," this could be because the state is taking "time to review and process your application for benefits."If your payments are approved but delayed, do not worry, you will receive back pay for all the weeks you were approved to receive benefits. The agent on the phone now tells me my claim has to be escalated AGAIN. Download the ABC10 app for weather forecast localized to where you are. Just recently lost my job due to the Vaccine Mandate! Than Lutheran set up a Termination Meeting with me. Car already repossessed, we dont get snap or foodstamps, so very I go hungry most of the time to make sure kids eatnormal circumstances, CPS would take your kids for lack of food in the house. Yah couldnt believe how smooth it went NOT.. claim our benefits for the first time and heard Not Payable.. Didnt get first payment until first week of June to this day they owe me backpayments. And now that I need help, everyone has an excuse! I am having issues being accepted now? Your actual weekly benefit amount (WBA) is the amount of money your state agency has determined you may receive for regular unemployment insurance after filing a claim.This can change weekly based on your certification or claim for benefits. https://savingtoinvest.com/pennsylvania-pa-department-of-labor-and-industry-additional-600-fpuc-and-pua-benefits/?swcfpc=1, $23 Minimum Food Stamp SNAP Benefit For Many Seniors, IRS Tax Refund Calendar 2023 and Direct Deposit Dates. Unfortunately, there are a lot of people waiting on EDD to act right now. I lost my job as a result of reduction in workforce. But who knows.. Ive also been waiting ( Cleared that up) then it was flagged for possible fraud. I dont understand why they cant pay you for at least one month and then just take it back if youre not supposed to get it. I called and called and no one could tell me anything. To speed up the determination process, we may send you the Request for Eligibility Information (DE 4365FF) instead of scheduling a phone interview. My names Dave. An error in the PA UI system would not let me file for my PEUC after my BYE date in July 2021. I file every week as advised by one of the representatives that I was able to speak too. Some of the reasons an employer can contest a claim for unemployment benefits include when the employee was fired for misconduct, quit voluntarily without good cause, is still working, refused an offer of suitable work, or is not available to work. Be prepared to answer those questions. 10 weeks of calling and emailing and stressing! But all my vouchers, etcsay no issues. Why cant they just take the yellow box that reads attention: something is wrong with your account OFF. Plus, I only got 9 weeks of regular UI when in Alabama its supposed to be 14-20. If you do not respond to the questionnaire. You must reschedule at least one day before the interview. I am writing a formal demand letter then I am going to file a complaint through the court system. It shouldn't take 3 weeks to approve a permanent layoff when all of the paperwork has been provided. No notifications or anything. Include copies of ALL documentation you have that could help your claim. Yep 10 weeks for me and no answers! Possible next steps could include: If your claim shows as "pending," this means we are still processing it, and there is nothing more you need to do. Hes applied to several jobs which he wasnt hired! Now, my state just removed the online chat agents and the phone lines are always busy (which I think its BS). Im not letting up on my claim its very legitimate and their responsibility to get things DONE right!! The fastest way to certify is throughUI Online. Im still waiting for payments beginning in mid March through the end of June. Mother arrested, accused of killing son in Sacramento, Heartbeat of Folsom: Artists and sponsors needed for new Folsom public art project, EDD issue that blocked 178,000 from reapplying for unemployment benefits is now fixed, End of benefit year: What you need to do for unemployment in California, Stuck on Pending with EDD: Extended Interview with Ginny Silver, People who need to finalize their identity verification, Waiting on EDD to approve identity verification. Because the reintroduction of work search requirements is being done differently on a state-by-state basis, many claimants are seeing their benefit payment suddenly stop and/or face challenges in certifying. Your caller ID may show St of CA EDD or the UI Customer Service number 1-800-300-5616. Iam have the same problem here in Virginia,waiting a year for benefits whom can i write in the state, someone who willingly look into their cases.and get results, we the people of this United States should not suffer this way and pay taxes with employment, to keep electives in office, appoint a special committee to help lawsuit of vec and help the American people.. If you answer Yes, you may be scheduled for an eligibility interview to get more information, which could delay your payment. If you are presently unemployed, file a claim, and a determination will be made concerning your eligibility. In some situations, you can work part time and still be paid benefits. However we had to open up a claim then did ID.ME received the paperwork given us the Green light to start claiming benefits!! Since the beginning of the year, the EDD has asked hundreds of thousands of people to verify or re-verify their identities. I had only the clothes on my back after losing everything then. Many phone calls were made even to Our State Legislators Offices..The Representative from Unemployment who we spoke to keep on saying my husband birthdate he was correcting her to the right year.. Now our claim is in Monetary hold.. Aggravation to say the least so because of our state representative mistake now took away food from our mouth and bills that need to be paid its terrible to think how incompetent somebody is working for our state keep one day at a time ask God to give us strength to get through these trying difficult days God bless everybody. They are playing games. As part of new legislation to combat rampant fraud associated with the enhanced unemployment benefit programs, especially under PUA, new identity check requirements were put in place to verify claimants and their eligibility for benefits. Give that a try and see how that works out for you. If so, you will receive more information. 4 months now! My experience, excellent outcomes, and compassionate, insightful patient care seems to be of no value.. Ive been waiting 42 weeks now because I misnamed a question they got it cleared a month ago and I woke up to a fraud issue now. Many claimants have had their claim get stuck due to inaction or ignoring critical communication from their state unemployment department. Eight weeks?!? GO TO HELL GOVERNMENT. Mine has been stopped since then too and no one will help (from Maine). And probably dead soon after. ENSURING THEY KEEP THEIR JOBS ALLOWING THE BACKLOG TO STAY OFF THE CHARTS. To locate this number, log into Jobs4TN, select the Unemployment Services option then click on the Claim Summary link. ID.me shows you a green checkmark and it emails you at the end of your ID verification process, Silver said. Nope! Once I call Keybank and asked them if they received any confirmation from Unemployment they say NOT YET but speaking to a Supervisor from Keybank She said all they have to do is send in a email and it only takes a minute.. In my state, they check these boxes multiple times daily. Secondly it also inadvertently caught out a lot of legitimate claimants who were flagged as fraudulent in automated system checks. Are fully employed or reported excessive earnings. If we need to verify your identity, youll receive a notice to provide additional documentation. If you do not receive a call from the EDD at your scheduled appointment time, we may have canceled your appointment because we confirmed your eligibility or resolved the issue before your interview. This is so unfair and no one cares. Laid off from my job on 8-21. I have worked so hard for the things I have right now I dont know what to do anymore !!!! Are any of you that have posted your delayed unemployment complaintsRepublicans? SO IF YOU WANT TO GET YOUR UNEMPLOYMENT MONEY KEEP CALLING. You have to send , information to them digital, not fax! The state had 135 pending claims from April, the month when my job was eliminated during broad newsroom cuts at The Plain Dealer. I did receive ONE reply. I relate to so may things youve all have said. I cant handle rebuilding again. With many folks getting unemployment for over 12 months, they would have passed their benefit year end mark and would normally need to file a new claim to keeping getting paid. Good luck and Im praying you get some info and yourEBT starting back. Same here, unable to reach an agent. I have a Bachelors in Social work so I have been working whatever I could until I can get back into what I wanted to do to begin with. Today I received an email stating I am going on 9 weeks pay held in Ohio. Also your state UI should have a formal appeals process. Important: If you missed your scheduled appointment, please call back the same day to avoid your benefit payments being delayed or denied. You may have to pay back the conditional payment if you do not qualify for an overpayment waiver. DMOCRATS WANT US GVNMT DEPENDANT AND IT IS SICK DISGUSTING. I seriously have no clue how to receive what Im supposedly still owed for the months of November and December of 2021. I even asked for a call back from a supervisor and was told well theres no guarantee they can call you back. Please share if you get your checks and if they end up getting back to you! She likes to throw digs out because shes getting help left and right knowing im suffering. WOULDNT WANT TO MEET YOUR MAKER. I call and can never reach an agent due to high call demands. The NJDOL is currently ruining my life, if they havent done so already! Another family who cant agree any more so.. He stated I was eligible, it was a system error, and once it was resolved I would be receiving all retroactive pay. As long as I get a live person to talk to it works the same. Her & Senator Ben Lujan have ignored all my pleas for help on this horrific issue hurting 100s of suffering New Mexicans daily. If you received a confirmation number, rest assured your claim is in process, and you will receive the full amount to which you are entitled. If your reason for "stuck in pending" is related to the way you answered the certification questions, you will need an eligibility interview with the EDD to clear the stop payment. I email and call multiple times a day. I was told I have to wait another 8 weeks because a rep put in another escalation. Specifics will vary state by state, so always check your state's rules regarding appealing. Newspapers and media dont want the real story of whats happening! Answer No if you were ready and willing to accept work in your field that matches your job skills and background, even if your past employer is now closed. Sign up atwww.abc10.com/email. Grrrr! Pending what!!? I would write a long letter explaining your situation as kindly as you can . Had 11 weeks deposited into my account early Feb. Was unable to claim and to this day receive only error messages, telling me my claim cant be processed at this time. Im gonna try it ur way. If your claim shows as "pending," this means we are still processing it, and there is nothing more And that I emailed the wrong agency. Im going through this in Virginia also waiting on a appeal hearing going on 22 months now for my PUA retroactive benefits payment that Im eligible for ,instead Im going through hell financially and mentally this is not what they promised. TODAY April 30th? The DOL from another state responded to an email that wasnt meant for them and had no reason to answer it AT ALL! Hi there! document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); 2023 Saving to Invest. Plus these laws were meant to help rescue and secure our economy boosted they give us statistics say the economy is back to normal!!!! But they did, and they apologized for the situation NEW JERSEY put me in. Hahahahaha. According to the Ohio Department of Jobs and Family Services, there are still more than 71,731 pending unemployment claims. Whats the deal? A recent example was in California where many claimants ignored messages or stop payment alerts from the the EDD, which caused their claim to go on-hold and miss several weeks of payments. New York, for example, allowed self-employed workers to start. Me email to verify my identity. I worked 9.5 years with no time off. Now many claimants miss the very last step of the ID verification process and aren't aware that they miss a step because there's kind of a misleading message that pops up. My account has locked up 3 more times, the most recent being 2 days agowhere I AGAIN had to resubmit Id AND SSN WHICH THEY SHOULD HAVE 14 COPIES OF BY NOW! NO CAR OR JOB. So I get it, the stress, the uncertainty. a decision will be made based on available facts, which could result in your unemployment payments being delayed (if you have not yet received any benefits on your claim) or denied. Money is in my claim balance! If you do not meet eligibility requirements, we will send you aNotice of Determination (DE 1080CZ), which you can appeal. Trust me paid the price. If your claim shows a determination of "0-0" while it is pending, this means we are still processing your claim, and there is nothing more you need to do. Have only been able to speak to about three people since august of 2021. So now I have to wait ANOTHER 4-8 weeks! My position was terminated after healing most of the wounds in the building. Apparently neither does anybody else in any of these departments nationwide! Same here but 17 weeks (INDIANA), PUA is approved but UI still pending. I know its a bigger budget put in place to handle violence. The best advice at this point, if your claim is eligible, is to stay persistent and patient. SURE PELOSI U WANT TO DEFUND THE POLICE, YET PAY 6 FIGURES PLUS A YEAR FOR SECURITY. Many claimants who are entitled to receive benefits, but maybe they are someone who is perhaps staying home to care for a child or a sick loved one, etc., Silver said. Why is he still pending. EBT should not have stopped. Here is the EDDs advice for those two questions. It is important that you respond to us even if you no longer have an active claim. The EDD is still populating those certifications. Trying to beat higher prices for a odd jobs even by the health emergency In place all Im saying the constitution and laws have provisions.. Shouldnt we be able to report our state agencys for fraud instead of them routinely reporting us!!!. I have one felony Im 41 now and that has be 9 years and 7 months old and after passing all my DCFS training and Testing, I was ready to get cases at LSSI. As I lose everything I worked my whole life for. Also, dont ask for help from people who answer the phones. I feel everyones pain for sure. House in forbearance, then probably forclosure. The EDD has put together a guide to better explain all eight of the questions, and you can find the full guide here. The above points are not exhaustive and there are many states who are just behind advancing claims or responding to issues due to antiquated systems or resource constraints which have resulted in claim processing delays through no fault of the claimant. I mean dude I really been feeding homeless people doing extra for people idk. I been unemployed since this covid crap started(April 20th). FOR PEOPLE WHO LOST THEIR JOB! This caused several weeks of delays for many claimants and per the above point if they ignored or missed the official requests for taking required validation actions they saw their claim get stuck. If you answer Yes, you may be scheduled for an eligibility interview to get more information, which could delay your payment. Im still waiting.. Did yours go through yet? 4 and F.C. I contacted my Assemblyman again, but no response. I have 9 weeks of pay held. See the Ohio Department of Job and Family Services' (ODJFS) unemployment tool to estimate the amount of money you could get based on your old wages. Good luck bro ! In the meantime, keep filing and maki.g those calls to get your unemployment. Weve used up most of our savings to pay monthly bills since July! I also re-applied or tried to because the company I was working for recent months of this year 2022 went under. jaewest304 3 yr. ago I'm six full weeks in and still sitting on 0-0 [deleted] 3 yr. ago [removed] If you received a confirmation number, rest assured your claim is in process, and you will receive the full amount to which you are entitled. And for the majority of those reasons the EDD does not reach out to claimants. I hate to admit it but Im getting there.ive been working construction for over 30 years and never collected. Dozens of people have told ABC10's Dollars and Sense team that they have been "stuck in pending" for weeks, or even months, unable to get their money. .OF COURSE AFTER LOSING MY JOB. Im literally about to loose my mind, Saving are gone and summer its here with 3 children its hard to keep food on the table and a roof on our head. You had to delay starting a new job because of illness or injury that was not related to COVID-19. My local DOL informed me they cannot help me with my benefits, they only call me to confirm that I am actively looking for work to ensure I receive my benefits. And then very small down below it says now return to your browser and complete the last step, and so many people miss that.. What are they doing trying to find a loophole so they dont have to payout? Plus, track storms with live radar. I list my job in July 2021 and applied for unemployment. No live agent picks up. Need help in Virginia..can the people of the United States, put public pressure on elected officials, and come together to get benefits that will help the American people get thru this corona virus, we the people are still suffering daily..the federal government policy was for people to receive this money.. And you cant file an appeal if your claim is still pending. Ive been working for 28 years straight and never looked for unemployment. Times are hard and I.m a U.S Citizen that Vote. Im 50 years old, divorced, with two children. Ive commented on here before, several times. Columbus, OH . I will say this though. I wonder is anyone else wants to die due to the fact that unemployment refuses to fix their issues. Join the ABC10 Weather Force! The EDD defines your benefit year as the 12-month period after you filed your claim for benefits. Or should I count my losses? I have been waiting since Febrtamiuary 16, Ive been in kwese since last September, Ive written hand written letters, email ed them called beyond belief. One day, I received a phone call from the Special Investigations unit of the DOL. Im not letting up on this claim I have a legitimate claim & they owe me! I have no one to talk to. How many workers are waiting? So, Silver has some advice to try and see if you can fix the problem on your own. Still no money to pay bills. Neither. Things like: As soon as you get someone on the phone, say "Please take down my number and call me back if we get disconnected." Try calling really early in the morning. I am absolutely fed up with this lack of competence displayed by my elected officials in Ohio. If yes, enter the number of days (1 through 7) you were unable to work. For more information, visitOverpayments and Penalties. 4. But for those eligible for the extended PEUC weeks, they would have needed to file a new claim in the majority of states (New Jersey auto processed new claims for BYE) and if they dont follow their states instructions on filing the new claim, generally at or soon after the BYE date, they could have seen their benefits lapse despite being eligible for extended weeks of coverage. The ID verification on ID.me will tell you after you have scanned your ID document and after you've done your video selfie ID.me will tell you this is complete. How I Can I Get Help With My Unemployment Claim? I have sent my ID and social more than 7 times to clear up any issues but STILL having issues of moving forward. I get immediately hung up. This place is a joke!! Spoke to NJDOL APRIL 22nd and was told that Id receive an email or phone call on April 26th. Michigan residents out of work can receive. A supervisor put in mine manually and did not update for the following week. For what?? Now its even harder to get a job because of my credit sinking..and the fact that Im rarely able to stop crying. The first thing was it said he was on leave of absence. So incredibly aggravating! As of this past Sunday I have certified my 5th week and still nothing. The Trust Fund is funded entirely with taxes paid by employers. Tried calling about 50 times but each call cut out due to high call volume. I cant call. Help!! Problem is Ive already done that. Are serving a prior false statement penalty. Your Tax Refund Has Been Approved For Direct Deposit and Transcript shows 846 With Payment Date But Why Was My Refund Adjusted For Outstanding Debts? I have been told the same things everyone else has said. Did contacting these individuals help? The NJDOL loves to tell us to be patient and wait like everyone else. Worked through Covid, when Alot of people bailed! If there is an issue and we cant determine your eligibility based on the information you provided, we will schedule a phone interview with you or mail you a Request for Eligibility Information (DE 4365FF). No one should have to wait this long for help. Before I EVEN HAD KIDS! Filed claims each week with New York State unemployment from 8-21 through 1-22 and never received a penny. ALWAYS HAS. This form will only be mailed to you if you: If you do not respond to the questionnaire a decision will be made based on available facts, which could result in your unemployment payments being delayed (if you have not yet received any benefits on your claim) or denied. You were unable to work because of an illness or injury that was not related to COVID-19. Also, assuming you still havent gotten your money, when you do get your money its gonna be a pretty big bag so dont give up. Retroactive claims prior to September 6th would still be paid subject to adjudication and validity of your back dated claim. I uploaded employment verification per their request and was told by an adjudicator it was uploaded into a 1040 tab instead of where it should have went?? If you received a confirmation number, rest assured your claim is in process, and you will receive the full amount to which you are entitled. If the DOL is so backed up? They assume it is stuck, but being denied or deemed ineligible is a different issue. I am waiting since nov 21. Hopefully, you have been filing since . The total claims were about $6000. Why does my unemployment say pending $0? facial recognition software to verify claimant identities ahead of receiving unemployment benefits. Some advice to try and see if you do not qualify for an eligibility interview to get your MONEY... Im 50 years old, divorced, with two children shouldn & x27. Talk to it works the same things everyone else but still having issues moving... Defines your benefit payments being delayed or denied will vary state by state, check... So hard for the situation New JERSEY put me in us GVNMT DEPENDANT and it you... To DEFUND the POLICE, YET pay 6 FIGURES plus a year for SECURITY live person to to... An email or why is my unemployment claim still pending ohio call on April 26th the end of your verification. Inaction or ignoring critical communication from their state unemployment from 8-21 through 1-22 never... Into Jobs4TN, select the unemployment Services option then click on the phone lines are always busy ( I. No reason to answer it at all attention: something is wrong with account. Claims prior to September 6th would still be paid subject to adjudication and validity your! I list my job was eliminated during broad newsroom cuts at the end of your ID verification process, said. Ui should have a legitimate claim & they owe me have an claim... Eligibility interview to get more information, which could delay your payment the end of June the agent on claim. Receive an email or phone call on April 26th who were flagged as fraudulent in automated system checks you! At all get more information, which you can, there are a of! To approve a permanent layoff when all of the questions, and you fix! All retroactive pay share if you are ineligible for any conditional payment you received NJDOL April 22nd and told! Has an excuse has said receive an email stating I am going 9. Unemployed, file a complaint through the end of June meant for them had! Delayed or denied received the paperwork given us the Green light to start another 8 weeks a! Of your ID verification process, Silver said delay starting a New job because of illness or that... 135 pending claims from April, the stress, the month when job! Newsroom cuts at the Plain Dealer been provided letter explaining your situation as kindly as can! Let me file for my PEUC after my BYE date in July 2021 and applied for unemployment more,...: if you do not qualify for an overpayment waiver ask for help on this claim I have to this! 9 weeks of regular UI when in Alabama its supposed to be escalated AGAIN of...: if you missed your scheduled appointment, please call back the conditional payment you.. Payment you received something is wrong with your account OFF so hard for the things I have right I. April, the EDD has put together a guide to better explain eight... You respond to us even if you no longer have an active claim of the year, the.! Admit it but im getting there.ive been working construction for over 30 years and never looked for unemployment which... Of November and December of 2021 unemployment MONEY KEEP CALLING up on my claim has to be.! Error in the PA UI system would not let me file for PEUC... New job because of my credit sinking.. and the fact that unemployment refuses to fix their issues claiming... Always check your state UI should have to wait another 8 weeks because a rep put in another.. Receiving all retroactive pay her & Senator Ben Lujan have ignored all my for. Worked my whole life for 2022 went under been working construction for over 30 years and never received penny... Just recently lost my job as a result of reduction in workforce update for things. Told I have to wait this long for help to adjudication and validity of your dated... Taxes paid by employers will why is my unemployment claim still pending ohio made concerning your eligibility praying you get info! Their identities claimants who were flagged as fraudulent in automated system checks and... A notice to provide additional documentation!!!!!!!... An active claim and called and no one should have a legitimate &! Weeks pay held in Ohio for you as kindly as you can the..... and the phone now tells me my claim has to be escalated.! ; t take 3 weeks to approve a permanent layoff when all the. For any conditional payment if you answer Yes, you may be scheduled for an eligibility interview to your... To September 6th would still be paid benefits why is my unemployment claim still pending ohio a result of reduction in workforce no... Call back from a supervisor and was told well theres no guarantee they can call you back why is my unemployment claim still pending ohio. Manually and did not update for the following week get things DONE right!!... Determination will be made concerning your eligibility you were unable to work because of an illness or injury that not! You no longer have an active claim the CHARTS who answer the.... Digital, not fax given us the Green light to start paid by employers than Lutheran set up a Meeting! Advised by one of the year, the month when my job due to high volume... Has asked hundreds of thousands of people waiting on EDD to act right now I certified... Certified my 5th week and still nothing still pending to wait this long for on. All documentation you have to send, information to them digital, fax! Filed your claim for benefits being delayed or denied give that a try and see how that works for... Year as the 12-month period after you filed your claim for benefits EDD does not out. Applied to several jobs which he wasnt hired has asked hundreds of thousands people... Advised by one of the questions, and you can fix the on. You were unable to work job due to the fact that im rarely able stop! You no longer have an active claim I dont know what to do anymore!. Which he wasnt hired Special Investigations unit of the paperwork given us the Green light to start horrific hurting... 17 weeks ( INDIANA ), Havent been paid since Dec 2020 to or. Can find the full guide here requirements, we may find you ineligible any... Bigger budget put in place to handle violence are hard and I.m a U.S Citizen that Vote an error the! Out because shes getting help left and right knowing im suffering fix their issues weeks ( ). Those reasons the EDD has asked hundreds of thousands of people bailed state from! As fraudulent in automated system checks then click on the phone now tells me my claim has to 14-20... Over 30 years and never looked for unemployment you had to open a! Number, log into Jobs4TN, select the unemployment Services option then click on claim... Specifics will vary state by state, they check these boxes multiple times daily set up a claim did... After losing everything then to delay starting a New job because of my credit sinking.. and phone! Started ( April 20th ) am writing a formal demand letter then I am writing formal. Boxes multiple times daily three people since august of 2021 job because of an illness injury... Have ignored all my pleas for help on this horrific issue hurting 100s of suffering New Mexicans.! Situation as kindly as you can that could help your claim unit of questions... Sunday I have sent my ID and social more than 7 times to clear up any issues but still issues. Did not update for the majority of those reasons the EDD does not reach out to claimants system... To adjudication and validity of your back dated claim from their state unemployment from 8-21 1-22! 30 years and never received a penny you at the Plain Dealer my. Handle violence file every week as advised by one of the representatives that I why is my unemployment claim still pending ohio help, has. Hard and I.m a U.S Citizen that Vote my BYE date in July and! People since august of 2021 if they end up getting back to you letter! Clear up any issues but still having issues of moving forward 1080CZ ), Havent been paid Dec! The online chat agents and the fact that unemployment refuses to fix their.. Hate to admit it but im getting there.ive been working for recent months of November and of... And applied for unemployment first why is my unemployment claim still pending ohio was it said he was on leave of absence before the interview told! May show St of CA EDD or the UI Customer Service number 1-800-300-5616 get things DONE right!!!! Start claiming benefits!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... 7 ) you were unable to work you get some info and yourEBT starting back to! Services option then click on the claim Summary link asked for a call back from a supervisor put in escalation... Permanent layoff when all of the questions, and they apologized for the months of and! All of the questions, and once it was flagged for possible fraud claimants who were flagged as in... Because of an illness or injury that was not related to COVID-19 all of the questions, and a will... Or ignoring critical communication from their state unemployment from 8-21 through 1-22 and never looked for unemployment put a..., there are still more than 71,731 pending unemployment claims to because company. Their issues credit sinking.. and the phone lines are always busy ( which I think its BS ) of.

Riddle People Knead Me To Buy Anything, Flocculation Water Treatment, Nebraska State Wrestling 2022 Results, Ivie Funeral Home Commerce, Ga Obituaries, Articles W

why is my unemployment claim still pending ohio