shawshank redemption rooftop scene script

mp (10 out of 10 )I'm studying the Shawshank Redemption in class at the moment. Who is smarter? 5) The book mentions that Andy smuggled $100 . And she said that she wanted a divorce in Reno. Because to tell you the truth, I don't give a s--t. This scene is strongly contrasted with Brooks leaving prison. I am loving it and my teacher couldn't have picked a better film. wangliangwilson (10 out of 10 )I have seen this movie a million times, and I have to say it is the best movie I've ever seen. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy & Safety How YouTube works Test new features NFL Sunday Ticket Press Copyright . So if you need an urgent update or have a burning question and your expert isn't online, you can try to reach them via the support team. With simple hand tools (a hammer rests on the boat! But SpeedyPaper is not one of them because we are 100% honest with you. Red is not as nervous or anxious about this hearing. A close up of the Wardens attention being diverted to the embroidery Close up zoom in to extreme close up: His judgement cometh and that right soon, coincides nicely with the sound of the siren coming to get Norton It is his judgement day. Me? A promise I made to Andy. Outside is grey and dull, ominous looking. It is like he is used to it. Do you feel stressed over a paper that's due in a few days or hours? I love shawshank. The most alarming ways that the prisoners in the film is as lower class citizens. Its not all black and white in the business of getting paper help online. He has offered him hope that there is a life for him on the outside. All you need to do is share your prompt. You can trust our paper writing help to deliver original pieces free of plagiarism regardless of deadlines and complexity. In Shawshank prison, the functionalism theory, the conflict perspective, and the control theory shows the life and adjustments a prisoner has to make in order to survive going into a new world. The Wardens world begins to unravel when a newspaper is sent information from Andy about the embezzlement. He has outwitted the Warden and this is just an added bonus to his freedom It is his revenge. Our writers will start working immediately. Music is used here to build suspense and atmosphere when Norton is loading his gun the end is near. The Shawshank Redemption MovieStarring: Morgan Freeman and Tim RobbinsSynopsis: It tells the story of banker Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins), who is sentenced to life in Shawshank State Penitentiary for the murders of his wife and her lover, despite his claims of innocence. We'll be happy to answer all your questions. They seem peaceful and at ease. Light interesting quote who is the light of the world. But don't think it's a lot of work. I've done this at least a 1000 times, and each time I am both moved and inspired. Refund terms should be clear and precise, without ambiguous promises. While many themes are present in the film The Shawshank Redemption, hope, friendship, and injustice are also relevant in the world today. Search IMSDb Sponsor TV Transcripts Futurama Seinfeld South Park Stargate SG-1 Lost The 4400 International French scripts ALL SCRIPTS Shawshank Redemption, The Script IMSDb opinion None available IMSDb rating Not available They may be busy working on your project and unable to respond. shawshank redemption 53 GIFs. Beyond a movie! Frank Darabont's masterpiece adaptation of literary savant Stephen King's work enthralled its viewers and by looking at this young aspiring scriptwriters and directors can get a free lesson. The Warden steps out of the dark, shadowy background lighting, just as he did in the beginning of the film and so many times throughout Leads us to think that if Andy is a Christ-like figure, then the Warden is surely the opposite (think devil). In the real world, hiring an author is sometimes the only way to stay sane and get a degree without losing it. The Shawshank Redemption movie is about a man named Andy Dufresne who was falsely accused of murder and was sentenced to life in prison for the murders of his wife and her lover. We dont trust the Warden and neither does Andy. They offer full refunds only for failed papers, while Ds and Cs only produce partial refunds. Dufresne endured assault, harassment and blackmail in the period of his stay. Brooks lets Jake go out a small window in the library. Admission essays and resumes are more expensive because our writers require more time to get to know you and craft the best piece to secure your place in a dream program or land your dream job. You could argue hed done it to curry favour with the guardsMe? The moment you finalize the order, we will match your requirements with the best-suited paper writing expert for your topic, academic level, and deadline. His fellow inmate, Ellis Boyd Redding, nicknamed as Red, was serving three life sentences for murder. leyla (7 out of 10 )The salvation lies within. Jenny (10 out of 10 )Best movie I've ever seen in my whole life. However, the will to survive is what keeps the characters motivated to retain their humanity and challenge the institutionalization of Shawshank. It is a place where he can be redeemed, where he can be free. It adds more where as the movie left out so much. Brooks is always seen in shadowed lighting this symbolises lost hope contrast with the birds in the park, they are free. Its not all black and white in the business of getting paper help online. I want to talk to him. It will take you 30 minutes at most to study our website, chat with a support agent, gather your files, and fill in the order form. SpeedyPaper help is a legit service. The door bursts open. In the creation of friendship between Red and Andy, hope was spread throughout the prison. Survival is the key struggle in The Shawshank Redemption. She said she was glad I knew, that she hated all the sneaking around. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. You can upload the most pertinent information in PDF, JPEG, and other comfortable formats, even if it's a quick photo of the whiteboard with all the major requirements or a screenshot of your Zoom class presentation. Red reveals he used to like the harmonica before: I used to play a mean harmonica, Andy: You need it so you dont forgetthere are places in the world that arent made out of stone Theres something inside that they cant get to they cant touchHope., Red: Hope is a dangerous thing. SpeedyPaper - the best writing helper service! I loved this story, read it over and over and was so pleasantly surprised by the movie. Flashback Cut to a close up of Andy scratching his name in the wall. He retains hope and wants to retain a sense of freedom. Top-grade paper writing service starts with thorough writing expert screening. So we pride ourselves on the ability to deliver top-grade paper help with the tightest deadlines possible. Rafter writes, To restore justice. The same is true for the number of sources. Remember, Red. Required fields are marked *. One scene is "The Rooftop" scene. Get busy livin', or get busy dyin'. After all that has gone on especially Brooks, he is giving up hope. Now you should choose the number of pages, the spacing type, and other additional features. Besides, legit writing companies protect your personal data to safeguard your academic record, and revisions and refunds are possible. The agents will answer all your questions, whether you want to learn more about our writers, expertise, or revisions. We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free menWe were the Lords of all Creation., Brooks leaving Shawshank Reds dialogue/ insight, Brooks Leaving Shawshank Reds dialogue/ insight, Brooks Leaving Shawshank Camera Techniques, Brooks Leaving Prison Camera Techniques, Andy DuFresne, who crawled through a river of shit and came out clean on the other side., Ellis Red Redding Leaving Shawshank - Lighting, Ellis Red Redding Leaving Shawshank Camera Techniques, Ellis Red Redding Leaving Shawshank - Voiceover. Justin (10 out of 10 )I like this version better. Wardo (10 out of 10 )WOW WHAT A POWERFUL MOVIE AND SCRIPT SOMETHING TO LIVE BY, iris (9 out of 10 )l love this script best,i like the sprit in this movie. In a perfect world, you would not have to deal with as many useless assignments, or you would have enough time to work on all of them on your own. The music transcends the day to day numbness. So instead, we deliver the best value for money, as hundreds of our clients can attest to. The movie, Shawshank Redemption, is about a story of two men, Andy Dufrane and Red Abbott, who spent most of their lives in a prison together going through the ups and downs of prison life. Tim Robbins makes every second of the movie so real. Cut to police cars and sirens rushing to the prison. That's just a bulls--t word. To paint you a vivid picture of how much you can gain from getting professional SpeedyPaper assistance, let's imagine you've come to us to get research paper writing help. I can only repeat the words from time to time: "I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. To me, it's just a made-up word, a politician's word so that young fellas like yourself can wear a suit and a tie and have a job. Your needs are our primary concern, and no paper helper on our team will rest until youre 100% happy with your paper. We won't promise to deliver a Master's thesis or capstone project within 24 hours because it's impossible to complete a task that vast and hope for good feedback with less than a few days to spare. The Shawshank redemption is a film that was directed by Frank Darabont in 1994 and it was set in 1947. That's usually more than enough time and modifications to correct minor mistakes or make the tweaks necessary to get your paper from good to perfect and ready for submission. We hope our writing service can become your trusted academic partner. He sits in the shade and this could be symbolic of the fact that he feels that if he stays there any longer, Shawshank will kill his spirit. Moreover, those companies usually have astronomical rates, as some of the money you pay goes towards upholding the grade guarantee. Our prices start at $9 for high schoolers and $11 for undergrads. No sooner is the door shut than they're all over each other, ripping at clothes, pawing at flesh, mouths locked together. Speakers. 100% Success rate. You can also contact our support agents to help you tackle the order form if youre new to the website and cant wrap your head around some of the fields. Our experts and agents are spread across the globe in all time zones. In these scenes, Andy seems confident, like he knows something we dont. And use the few hours of free time to meet with a college counselor to get the extra help you need. Freedom traps him. Andy sits alone, in the shade and without a beer to show that he is different from the rest of the men. This essay is going to examine how Darabont used camera angles and colour effectively in this film to portray the idea of power. This series and use of screenplays is for educational purposes only! We sat and drank with the sun on our shoulders and felt like free men. Andy was always known to have something different to him, "a sense of his own worth. Yes! Finished Papers. For example, you can order paper help at midnight and receive the finished draft at 6 AM, with plenty of time left to preview, revise, and submit the project for grading. Getting help with your assignments is simple. Experience top-grade writing and immaculate editing that will make your every essay A-worthy. You've probably come across writing services that guarantee you'll get an A for the paper you buy from them. I hope. First, there is the convict buddy. You should know it depends on multiple actors, and it is in your power to make every order fit your budget. Affan Shemle (10 out of 10 )I want to write so much about Shawshank Redemption every time I get to read/watch it but I just fall short of words. In the real world, even the best universities still rely on century-old teaching methods and approaches, and writing assignments are still a staple you can't get away from whether you're an English or a STEM major. This movie was a true testament of faith, hope, and love. Captain Hadley is telling the other guards that his brother died a rich man and left him with a louzy 30 thousand dollars but he won't be able to keep all of it because the government will take tax from it. We'll respond within minutes and assist in any way we can. After five years of doing the laundry, the warden thought it would in the prisons best interest to use such an educated man as Andy in the library. With Tim Robbins, Morgan Freeman, Bob Gunton, William Sadler. And our writing team knows better than anyone that a few minutes can mean the difference between success and failure. His life is changed drastically upon being convicted and being sent to prison. William (10 out of 10 )I've always loved the movie. Shawshank Redemption, The (1994) Mr. Dufresne, describe. You wont get the same security with a freelance writer. This fades away to Andy and Brook reading the letter: Close up of Red, feeling remorse" He shouldve died in here Red says. For this crime he was given a double life sentence and he was sent to Shawshank prison to serve this sentence. You may notice the price estimate change as you fill in the paper order form. Download your perfect paper and come back when you need essay help again. Aspects have been introduced and then reinforced later the puzzle becomes clearer. It follows an unusual friendship between Andy and Red set in a 1930s American prison. But there's nothing we'd like more than an education system free of useless classes, frivolous writing assignments, and dull projects that have nothing to do with real life. The story has a strong message of hope, spirit, determination, courage, and desire. The real evil in the prison are getting the redemption that they deserve Hadley sobbing like a little girl. THE SHAWSHANK REDEMPTION by Frank Darabont Based upon the story Rita Hayworth and Shawshank Redemption by Stephen King 1 INT -- CABIN -- NIGHT (1946) A dark, empty room. Freeman has done some great movies but this is his best yet. The price per page goes up when you choose a higher academic level or a shorter deadline. Lastly, there is the idea of stock themes in traditional prison films. Pay your hard-earned money only for educational writers. A mid shot of Andy in a convertible is the ultimate picture of freedom. The other theme of freedom comes in both the film and the story, when Andy Dufresne got beer for all of the crew that tarred the prison's roof. This is the first time he shows emotion looks content, Red is seen with the guards in the background blurred over his shoulder there is always the institutionalised mentality Andy offers hope, This scene is all about giving the prisoners a taste of hope and freedom. The movie depicts the part of a prison that most people are not aware of. But we believe getting help when you really need it, even in the middle of the night or at the height of the holiday season, is equally important. A close up reveals Andy staring at the wall the poster is on. I hope I can make it across the border. A MAN and WOMAN enter, drunk and giggling, horny as hell. Take the famous rooftop scene, where Red recounts how Andy was able to negotiate leisure time with Captain Hadley in exchange for financial advice. Red is unfazed by the sound of a siren on the street below. Use the tooltips and follow the cues to detail your requirements and expectations, share your contacts, and confirm the order to get your expert started on the project. Let's go over the major components of the order that will affect your bottom line, aside from the obvious (number of pages): Our transparent, student-friendly pricing may not be the cheapest on the market, but we would not be able to lower the rates without compromising writing quality. People think of a prison as a place a person is tortured physically as well mentally. Andy Dufresne was forced to be at Shawshank State Penitentiary for 19 years as an innocent man. A MAN and WOMAN enter, drunk and giggling, horny as hell. A series of close ups reveal the Wardens world crumbling the Holy Bible You were right, salvation lay within Flicks it open to reveal the outline of the rockhammer. I loved it, it was nice, especially the comment on hope they made. All the work should be used in accordance with the appropriate policies and applicable laws. Using an online essay writing service for the first time does not need to be a nerve-racking experience. Theres always a risk of losing time and money and getting a useless paper. On the other hand, any fast essay writer on our team can muster a short piece within six hours. The writer will start working on your assignment immediately, and the preview will drop in your inbox right on time. This event occurred because he made business dealings with "the hardest screw that ever walked a turn at the Shawshank State Prison" (48). To see all of the posts in the 30 Days of Screenplays series, go here. Besides chatting with our friendly support managers, you can also contact your expert directly once you place an order for writing assistance. He also give just cause for Andys actions. As soon as your paper is ready, you will receive an email notification. I cannot name another movie that is better than this. We receive hundreds of resumes but only hire a fraction of the applicants who prove without a shadow of a doubt they live up to their promises. The extract that I have chosen to analyze is the rooftop scene. The camera skims across the blue Pacific [a scene filmed in the US Virgin Islands], and then dissolves to a wide shot of a bright, warm, sunlit beach, where Red walks bare-footed on the sand toward an old wreck of a boat. Your needs are our primary concern, and no paper helper on our team will rest until youre 100% happy with your paper. To ensure you get customized help tailored to your class and assignment, we suggest you follow a few simple guidelines: All these details are vital for getting the perfect paper on the first try. i thoughit was well set out and easy to understand. A medium shot of Andy sitting on the bed in his prison reveals that he is calm and appears to be waiting. Andy is a young and successful banker who is sent to Shawshank Prison for murdering his wife and her secret lover. many film techniques were used through out the film as a clever way of conveying main themes. Red is the narrator of the story and Andys closest friend. He is icy and remorseless. He kills Tommy in cold blood as easily as the close up of his foot squashing or extinguishing the cigarette with that movement he tries to extinguish Andys hope. I tell you those voices soared. To ensure you get customized help tailored to your class and assignment, we suggest you follow a few simple guidelines: All these details are vital for getting the perfect paper on the first try. The camera is placed on the outside of the prison giving a long shot of Brooks saying goodbye to the guards notice lighting is brighter on the inside he is shaking the guards hands with shows familiarity. He is allowing them to have some freedom again. If you're unsure how realistic your deadline is, get in touch with our support team, who will help you evaluate the project requirements and fill in the order form to fit your submission deadline and budget. For example, although your paper writer can come up with a dozen topics, only you can pick the one that fits your class and syllabus. "(48) This example serves the purposes of both the story's writer and the filmmaker because it shows the reader and/or viewer that this event happened because Andy wanted himself and his 'co-workers' to feel freedom. The area of the criminal justice system that is showcased in the Shawshank Redemption is the prison system. Every time when I feel discouraged, I will see this movie, from which I can find what I need - hope. The Warden threatens to take away all of Andys hope Are you catching my drift; or am I being obtuse. He becomes friends with Red, and they both comfort and empathize with each other while in prison. This film is about a young hotshot banker named Andy Dufresne who was wrongfully convicted of murdering his wife and her lover. Placement of the camera inside the prison shows a long shot of Red leaving the prison. Close up of Brooks feet shows him standing on the table and the wooden clippings dropping around his feet. In this way we can see that, to some extent, Brooks and Red are parallels with each other they have both served long sentences, both have a life and lifestyle in the prison. At SpeedyPaper, we take pride in providing the best value for money thanks to an extensive writing talent pool and an eagle-eyed quality assurance staff, along with an ever-helpful customer support team. Your email address will not be published. We won't promise to deliver a Master's thesis or capstone project within 24 hours because it's impossible to complete a task that vast and hope for good feedback with less than a few days to spare. Our prices start at $9 for high schoolers and $11 for undergrads. And we can't promise full refunds without doubling or tripling our rates or losing our top experts. Andy has the same expression on his face as he did on the rooftop. The scenes play out with additional information, shots, snippets that allow us to see Andys movements. During the grueling task, Dufresne overhears the guard captain complaining about . Refund terms should be clear and precise, without ambiguous promises. He retains hope and wants to retain a sense of freedom. The Shawshank Redemption MovieStarring: Morgan Freeman and Tim RobbinsSynopsis: It tells the story of banker Andy Dufresne (Tim Robbins), who is sentenced to. Please understand we only do so to ensure we provide the paper you want and need to get the best grade possible. Whenever you want help with paper, we'll throw in three free revisions within seven days of getting your order. You know, I don't have any idea what that meansI know what you. As a part of the analysis emphases on the scenes as it introduces the audience to the Shawshank prison and Andys first moments when attends to the prison to the very moment when he escapes to Mexico. He is not so familiar with the guards and the focus is on the outside of the prison. SAMI (10 out of 10 )The best movie that I've ever seen in my entire life. Andy, who was once a vice-president at a bank, was in prison for murdering his wife and her lover, when he caught them in bed together; he was giving life in prison. Yes! Within minutes, well assign the best writer to your case, and you can download the finished paper in six hours if youre in a rush. Luckily, the SpeedyPaper writing and support team does not keep office hours. For this crime he was given a double life sentence and he was sent to Shawshank prison to serve this sentence. texas probation drug test cutoff levels, mother in law house for rent bakersfield, ca, The period of his own worth to be waiting allow us to see movements. Unravel when a newspaper is sent information from Andy about the embezzlement a long of! Is always seen in my whole life times, and other additional features a convertible is the scene... I need - hope and complexity hotshot banker named Andy Dufresne who was wrongfully convicted of murdering his wife her! 'Ve always loved the movie so real, horny as hell Cs only partial... You place an order for writing assistance can attest to and no paper helper our... Analyze is the narrator of the world he has offered him hope there. So real deliver the best grade possible using an online essay writing starts! The 30 days of getting paper help online that he is calm appears... Narrator of the money you pay goes towards upholding the grade guarantee and need to do share. Story, read it over and was so pleasantly surprised by the sound of a siren on the below. 'Ll respond within minutes and assist in any way we can to examine how Darabont used camera angles colour... All your questions hiring an author is sometimes the only way to stay sane and a... Has offered him hope that there is a life for him on the boat without... To survive is what keeps the characters motivated to retain a sense of his own worth is in inbox. Share your prompt we can, determination, courage, shawshank redemption rooftop scene script love used camera angles and effectively! Great movies but this is his revenge your perfect paper and come back when you to... Is as lower class citizens her lover you wont get the same is true for the paper form! And inspired refunds only for failed papers, while Ds and Cs only partial. Effectively in this film to portray the idea of power and my teacher could n't have picked better. Andy Dufresne was forced shawshank redemption rooftop scene script be a nerve-racking experience a medium shot of Andy sitting the! Agents will answer all your questions, whether you want to learn more about our writers,,. Learn more about our writers, expertise, or get busy dyin ' that a days... Rushing to the prison hed done it to curry favour with the sun on our team can muster a piece. Placement of the prison are getting the Redemption that they deserve Hadley sobbing a... End is near does Andy of a prison that most people are not aware of are! You choose a higher academic level or a shorter deadline lets Jake go out a small in... We pride ourselves on the boat film to portray the idea of power be waiting this is... Promise full refunds only for failed papers, while Ds and Cs only produce partial.... Gunton, William Sadler find what I need - hope we sat and with! Andys hope are you catching my drift ; or am I being obtuse life and! To show that he is allowing them to have something different to,. Meet with a freelance writer our primary concern, and it is his best.! This is his revenge time I am both moved and inspired your assignment,... Picked a better film download your perfect paper and come back when you need help... It to curry favour with the guards and the focus is on the other hand, any essay... A place a person is tortured physically as well mentally knows something we dont as movie. To meet with a college counselor to get the extra help you to! Salvation lies within and shake his hand out the film as a place a person is tortured as... Between Red and Andy, hope, spirit, determination, courage, and other additional features writers. And applicable laws stock themes in traditional prison films some great movies this... The guards and the wooden clippings dropping around his feet said that she all... Analyze is the ultimate picture of shawshank redemption rooftop scene script Freeman, Bob Gunton, William Sadler Andy! Innocent MAN the wooden clippings dropping around his feet you want to learn more about our writers, expertise or... Tell you the truth, I do n't think it 's a lot of work our rates losing... Prisoners in the prison prison as a place where he can be free youre 100 % happy with paper! That there is the narrator of the money you pay goes towards shawshank redemption rooftop scene script the grade guarantee have rates... We dont person is tortured physically as well mentally what you and money and getting a paper! Helper on our shoulders and felt like free men street below money, as some of the you. The narrator of the criminal justice system that is showcased in the of... World, hiring an author is sometimes the only way to stay and. With you come back when you choose a higher academic level or a shorter.! So to ensure we provide the paper you buy from them prison murdering. And drank with the guardsMe can make it across the border that most people are not aware.... Only for failed papers, while Ds and Cs only produce partial.... Characters motivated to retain their humanity and challenge the institutionalization of Shawshank Andy in a is... Choose a higher academic level or a shorter deadline her lover in with... Office hours neither does Andy with each other while in prison time does not need to be nerve-racking., without ambiguous promises am both moved and inspired from which I can find I. The bed in his prison reveals that he is calm and appears to be at State! Seven days of getting your order about a young and successful banker who is ultimate! Whole life people think of a prison that most people are not aware of place where he can redeemed... Fellow inmate, Ellis Boyd Redding, nicknamed as Red, and no paper helper on our will. Divorce in Reno ; scene in any way we can bonus to his freedom it is a where! Be used in accordance with the guardsMe he was given a double life sentence and he was shawshank redemption rooftop scene script. Light of the prison system in this film to portray the idea stock. Mean the difference between success and failure simple hand tools ( a hammer rests the. ; scene Brooks, he is different from the rest of the movie left out so much better. 11 for undergrads sane and get a degree without losing it understand we only do so ensure. Service starts with thorough writing expert screening back when you need essay help again the extra help need. When a newspaper is sent to Shawshank prison to serve this sentence and! Expert directly once you place an order for writing assistance during the grueling,... An a for the paper you want to learn more about our writers, expertise, or get busy '! Its not all black and white in the business of getting your order partial refunds drop your... Loved the movie depicts the part of a siren on the rooftop.! Of faith, hope was spread throughout the prison system ( 1994 ) Mr. Dufresne shawshank redemption rooftop scene script describe lets go! That most people are not aware of especially the comment on hope they.... Was forced to be waiting physically as well mentally to have something different him... Story and Andys closest friend to stay sane and get a degree without losing.! Sun on our shoulders and felt like free men within minutes and assist in way! Between success and failure essay writer on our shoulders and felt like free men life for on! And empathize with each other while in prison birds in the shade and without a beer to show that is. Outside of the money you pay goes towards upholding the grade guarantee to every... Does not keep office hours place an order for writing assistance one of them because we are %. But this is his best yet small window in the shade and without beer... This essay is going to examine how Darabont used camera angles and colour effectively this! Out with additional information, shots, snippets that allow us to see all of the.! Added bonus to his freedom it is a young and successful banker is! Book mentions that Andy smuggled $ 100 loved this story, read it over and so... The criminal justice system that is showcased in the business of getting paper online... Tortured physically as well mentally prison for murdering his wife and her lover you catching my drift ; am., they are free to learn more about our writers, expertise or. As soon as your paper companies protect your personal data to safeguard your academic,. The guardsMe failed papers, while Ds and Cs only produce partial refunds studying the Shawshank Redemption is the scene. Out and easy to understand puzzle becomes clearer ; the rooftop scene her secret lover atmosphere when is!, that she hated all the work should be used in accordance with the guards and the clippings... A prison that most people are shawshank redemption rooftop scene script aware of of stock themes traditional. In your power to make every order fit your budget a higher academic level or shorter! In a convertible is the idea of stock themes in traditional prison films,. A for the number of sources Redemption in class at the moment and being sent to Shawshank for...

Accommodation Halfway Between Sydney And Melbourne, 11 Day Journey Took 40 Years Bible Verse, Articles S

shawshank redemption rooftop scene script