ron and hermione fanfiction pregnant

"I haven't slept with Ron. "I know Harry." After the battle of Hogwarts Alea expects to have a calm final year at her school. When Pansy Parkinson devises a plan to make Hermione - and the entire of Hogwarts students and staff - believe she is pregnant, things spiral out of control. What the bloody hell were you thinking?". Webhermione is pregnant Chapter 1 Hermione sat in the bathroom at her parents house not knowing what to expect, but in two minutes she would know the truth. He grinned triumphantly. Harry is in his sixth year at Hogwarts and Ginny her fifth. Linkffn(The Greatest Scandal in Hogwarts History; The Unexpected Heir), The Greatest Scandal in Hogwarts History by AgiVega. "Why don't you tell me the way it was," Ron demanded, "because I sure as hell don't know. Harry needs some time to let his guard down in the war. She pressed his hand to her stomach and let him feel it. basically an au of what would've happened if ron and hermione had confessed their feelings earlier; hope you all enjoy ! She said as "That okay, Harry?". Complete. I want to have kids, but not now." But do be sure to take good care of yourself, Granger. She managed a watery smile. ._3bX7W3J0lU78fp7cayvNxx{max-width:208px;text-align:center} . At least for her ex.Two, she made a promise never to talk about how it happened in the first place. "Yeah. It is true they were going to be parents. "That's not what you said before." Abandoned Work - Unfinished and Discontinued. ", Hermione sighed. ", Harry put his arm around her shoulders. A dilemma worthy of the brightest witch. Malfoy sneered. Bad. Ron asked her. Hermione came down from her dormitory much later than her friends had ever known her to do, even on weekends and holidays. ", Draco smirked. Weba romione fan fiction, based in 6th year. For FanFic100 Challenge: 9. ", She smiled back at him. WebHermione was now on the train back to Hogwarts sitting across from the very person that got her pregnant. "I will do that." ._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN{margin:0;padding:0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;margin:8px 0}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ.QgBK4ECuqpeR2umRjYcP2{opacity:.4}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._2NbKFI9n3wPM76pgfAPEsN ._2btz68cXFBI3RWcfSNwbmJ label svg{fill:currentColor;height:20px;margin-right:4px;width:20px;-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between}._3Qx5bBCG_O8wVZee9J-KyJ ._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_ svg{display:inline-block;height:12px;width:12px}._2b2iJtPCDQ6eKanYDf3Jho{-ms-flex:0 0 auto;flex:0 0 auto}._4OtOUaGIjjp2cNJMUxme_{padding:0 12px}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:12px;letter-spacing:unset;line-height:16px;text-transform:unset;--textColor:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80);font-size:10px;font-weight:700;letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:12px;text-transform:uppercase;color:var(--textColor);fill:var(--textColor);opacity:1}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F._2UlgIO1LIFVpT30ItAtPfb{--textColor:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColor);--textColorHover:var(--newRedditTheme-widgetColors-sidebarWidgetTextColorShaded80)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:active,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:hover{color:var(--textColorHover);fill:var(--textColorHover)}._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F:disabled,._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[data-disabled],._1ra1vBLrjtHjhYDZ_gOy8F[disabled]{opacity:.5;cursor:not-allowed}._3a4fkgD25f5G-b0Y8wVIBe{margin-right:8px} She grabbed Neville's hand, incidentally stopping him from throwing the caterpillars into their cauldron too early. WebPregnant Ron Top!Harry Weasleys' Wizard Wheezes Grumpy Healer Summary Shivers ran down Ron's back. #wattys2017 She was smiling nervously, as if she didn't know what to say to his millions of relatives. No," he insisted. Rec me any fics that deal with unexpected pregnancy. Ron comes into an inheritance when he reaches magical maturity. "Hermione, of course you have to have it. WebHarry is finally settled down with Ginny. No one had enough proof. Izuku Yagi is living a great life he has a loving mom a sweet sister and a caring step father. Don't think she didn't.". Ron buried his head in his hands. ", Ron yanked his arm out of her grasp and whirled to face her. Find out! "I was there." "Ron, that's not the way it was." Hermione hesitated in the doorway, not quite knowing what to say. He leaned forward again and kissed her cheek quickly. I would think that you, of all people, would have mastered them.". ", Malfoy shrugged. It would of made a great scene because it shows all of Rons love for Hermione but they had to deleted it for the rating of movie. "Yes," she whispered. he thought. "No. Hermione is determined that the secret will never get out. Doesnt matter to me. Ginny is pregnant. Nothing new there. "Miss Granger." ._2cHgYGbfV9EZMSThqLt2tx{margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{width:75%;height:24px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-,._3Q7WCNdCi77r0_CKPoDSFY{background:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);background-size:200%;margin-bottom:16px;border-radius:4px}._2wgLWvNKnhoJX3DUVT_3F-{width:100%;height:46px} ", She laughed hoarsely. Go," Harry told him, but he was looking at Hermione. She stood. WebHermione and Ron find out that they are going to be first-time parents. Create an account to follow your favorite communities and start taking part in conversations. They sat on a rock near the lake and watched the water in silence for a while. In her sixth year at Hogwarts, Hermione Jean Granger was carrying her best friend's baby. One-Shot. See Challenge at end of story. "I won't let you do that.". There are also a few "Hermione got unexpectedly pregnant and ran from the wizarding world" fics, but those usually start after a time skip. "You're carrying my son.". Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 11 | Words: 43,992 | Reviews: 1,099 | Favs: 5,161 | Follows: 2,510 | Updated: 9/1/2013 | Published: 6/22/2013 | Status: Complete | id: 9415372 | Language: English | Genre: Romance/Family | Characters: Harry P., Daphne G. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, FanfictionBot2.0.0-beta | Usage | Contact ffnbot!ignore. And how will Voldemort react? as well as is the to the , , and at . Before Ron could speak she added, "I'm pregnant. We taught you to use birth control spells. "Are you okay? Work Search: Though, she can't seem to shake her small attraction for the arrogant fool This is amazing I love you so much"Hermione said as she saw the dinner on their garden that was located in their little house.She and Ron got married and buoyed their own house, it was little because they wanted to wait a bit before having children because they wanted to have time for each other"I knew you liked it and I love you too 'Mione"Ron responded and kissed her passionately"Uh Ron I want to give you my present" Hermione said in a nervous voice "Oh okay" Ron said "But the problem is that it won't show up in 7 or 8 months" Hermione said looking up Ron lifted her head with his finger on his chin and smiled "Are you saying what I think it is?" They have both gone through an inheritance. "The timing is inconvenient, but my father will accept my firstborn, even if its mother is a Mudblood." Broken by the burden of unwanted fame and the heavy price that came with it, and he's not sure how much longer he'll b Just random oneshots. ", Ron was unmoved. | Comments: 15 | Kudos: 238 | Bookmarks: 26 | Hits: 13014 | ID: 693414 | Download: EPUB or MOBI. CLICK THIS LINK to send a PM to also be reminded and to reduce spam. harleyquinn25, Beatit and 1 other like this, Source: http://weasley-wheezy.tumblr.com/. ", "'Inconvenient'," she snarled. So the two boys obliged and tried to move up the stairs as carefully but as quickly as they could. Ginny answers the door, Harry, not far behind her. Hermione threw herself out of his arms. The Second Wizarding War is nearly upon them and things are tough enough between school and saving the world, but things only get more difficult when the couple finds out that Ginny is pregnant. How will they deal with the situation and with the terrible scandal that ensues? I came for your advice. WebHermione and Ron want kids. "Please, Ron," she said softly, and he let her take her hand and press it to her stomach. .s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);padding-top:5px}.s5ap8yh1b4ZfwxvHizW3f._19JhaP1slDQqu2XgT3vVS0{color:#ea0027} "You wanted to see if you could? . I prefer long fics, 50k+ words. "See you later," he said as he took Hermione's hand and let her lead him down to the lake. Once she calmed down, she explained everything Ron has cheated on her. Even after twenty-one years of knowing and suffering the twins, it was Hermione followed her in and sat in an armchair when invited. She's kind and sweet and responsible only one day in the summer, she gets drunk with the Marauders and something happens in the night. What about the spells? Definitely no smut. The commotion was beginning to draw the attention of the rest of the class, and Draco sauntered over. When Pansy Parkinson devises a plan to make Hermione - and the entire of Hogwarts students and staff - believe she is pregnant, things spiral out of control. And what will happen when a This is a Ron and Hermione fanfic that is set after the Battle of Hogwarts but before they have children. Hope you enjoy~ remember me romione by on hiatus! "I'll never feel differently." Harry/Ginny, Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2016-03-14 | Words: 12236 | Chapters: 1/1 | Comments: 3 | Kudos: 27 | Bookmarks: 6 | Hits: 1509 | ID: 6242449 | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Youre going to do all that for me? Severus nodded at Harrys astonished question. "You used to like it when I touched you.". I know it has a flower-themed name if that helps anyone else remember it. WebHermione gets pregnant rsadelle Summary: Hermione shook her head and unsuccessfully tried to wipe the tears out of her eyes. He gets jealous, frustrated, and falls harder. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} "If you want to go talk to Ron. "Yes, that. And have mates. #proposal "He disrupted them," she said in a whisper. Romantic to the point that I had to stop reading around halfway through, but well written. You'll feel differently once you're holding my son in your arms.". When Molly looked at the oval shaped circle, she immediately smiled, "You're pregnant." "Why did you do it?" ", "Careful there, Granger. By accepting all cookies, you agree to our use of cookies to deliver and maintain our services and site, improve the quality of Reddit, personalize Reddit content and advertising, and measure the effectiveness of advertising. ._3-SW6hQX6gXK9G4FM74obr{display:inline-block;vertical-align:text-bottom;width:16px;height:16px;font-size:16px;line-height:16px} You look a little pale. "Are you all right?" Voldemort discovers a new way to weaken Harry before the final battle. @keyframes _1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT{0%{opacity:0}to{opacity:1}}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc{--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left:0px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;padding:3px 9px;position:absolute;border-radius:4px;margin-top:-6px;background:#000;color:#fff;animation:_1tIZttmhLdrIGrB-6VvZcT .5s step-end;z-index:100;white-space:pre-wrap}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after,.HQ2VJViRjokXpRbJzPvvc:after{content:"";position:absolute;top:100%;left:calc(50% - 4px - var(--infoTextTooltip-overflow-left));width:0;height:0;border-top:3px solid #000;border-left:4px solid transparent;border-right:4px solid transparent}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd{margin-top:6px}._3uK2I0hi3JFTKnMUFHD2Pd:after{border-bottom:3px solid #000;border-top:none;bottom:100%;top:auto} In order to get her alone, Ron grabbed Obviously, Harry and Draco Only have a limited time together, as they reach the middle of the school year, trouble begans. Cover art by @upthehillart on Instagram. Some of these may contain themes of a dark nature. Will he ever muster the courage t Sequel to "Lost Pieces". ", Ron blushed a little. Hnen ja Ronin poika. McGonagall's greeting held a note of surprise. And the new enclave at Grimmauld Place. I actually began this fic almost a year ago but delayed submitting it. ", "I'll be fine," she assured him. 2 t1mepiece 4 yr. ago I do like that one, it's saved on my Kindle. "Who was it? "You just tell yourself you don't want me. Also callout to "A life for a life", which is not actually unplanned (coerced teenage pregnancy, but planned).https://m.fanfiction.net/s/13282913/1/, Hermione/Hermione Time alone with herself over on adult fanfic (no links, sorry), Harry/Draco (Draco gets femaled) For the sake of a name: linkao3(791048) The changing lights: linkao3(11518236). "You're always down here before everyone else. She grabbed his arm. Shivers ran down Ron's back. "You're carrying Draco Malfoy's son," he hissed. "I'm pregnant. New relatives, news friends, new school- even a baby that she had no choice in. He smiled up at her. It is a boy." "I wouldn't marry you anyway." Starts after 5th year, Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Words: 33,428 | Reviews: 252 | Favs: 1,940 | Follows: 543 | Published: 7/3/2012 | Status: Complete | id: 8281649 | Language: English | Genre: Romance | Characters: Harry P., Hermione G. | Download: EPUB or MOBI, Stay Away From Polyjuice Potion by whitetigerwolf. "Oh," he breathed. Well except for the fact that. Harry patted her shoulder and left her to put up her cauldron. She looked back up at McGonagall. "Don't get so upset," Draco murmured in her ear. Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2013-05-09 | Updated: 2015-03-07 | Words: 190895 | Chapters: 45/? "Take care of yourself, Granger. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. There are also a few "Hermione got unexpectedly pregnant and ran I would prefer the main character be Ginny or Lily Evans. So he goes to a celebration just before he, Ron and Hermione plan to get Hufflepuff's Cup from Bellatrix Lestrange's vault. ", Hermione paled. ._1x9diBHPBP-hL1JiwUwJ5J{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:#ff585b;padding-left:3px;padding-right:24px}._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4{height:16px;padding-right:4px;vertical-align:top}.icon._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5{height:20px;vertical-align:middle;padding-right:8px}.QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{height:18px;padding-right:8px;vertical-align:top}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1LLqoNXrOsaIkMtOuTBmO5,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._2B0OHMLKb9TXNdd9g5Ere-,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 ._1xKxnscCn2PjBiXhorZef4,._3w_KK8BUvCMkCPWZVsZQn0 .QB2Yrr8uihZVRhvwrKuMS{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)} Three months later, she reveals that she's pregnant..with her brother's best friend! Harry returns for an eighth year following the end of the war and realises that although he's put his own animosity towards Malfoy aside, no one else seems to have done the same. It wasn't one he was expecting. Hermione pushed his arm away. "Yes, thank you." ", McGonagall smiled at her sadly. She moves to Hogwarts and finds love. Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 38 | Words: 67,209 | Reviews: 738 | Favs: 594 | Follows: 374 | Updated: 11/21/2011 | Published: 7/15/2011 | Status: Complete | id: 7183832 | Language: English | Genre: Romance/Drama | Characters: Ginny W., Harry P. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. #wedding, Ron woke up at the sound of his beautiful wife in the bathroom, this had been already passed in this last few days, they didn't know why thoughRon had suggested they went to the healer but Hermione every single day told him that it was fine, that it was a flu or something that it will pass quickly.5 hours later Hermione got up from her desk, it was Ron's birthday and Ron told her that she didn't needed to give him a gift that every day with her is simply enough but Hermione resisted Ron had told Hermione that it would be a special night made by him thought it was his birthdayHermione felt the hours pass like minutes she was so excited to tell Ron the surprise she got for him, well mostly it presented himself.The Dinner "Oh my God Ron!!! Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 34 | Words: 133,081 | Reviews: 2,864 | Favs: 939 | Follows: 229 | Updated: 5/24/2002 | Published: 9/7/2001 | Status: Complete | id: 395212 | Language: English | Genre: Romance/Adventure | Characters: Harry P., Ginny W. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. "That is unacceptable!" Lazy days of summer had begun, the Burrow was filled with warm sunshine Yet the house had an air of loneliness. It's my body, and it's my child." "To what do I owe this pleasure, Miss Granger?". But the Ministry of Magic has other plans - all 7th years at Hogwarts will be required to participate Ginny knows that she can't be together with HarryShe becomes pregnant and decides to keep the babyBut how would she raise their baby alone while Harry is busy destroying hocruxes? ._3oeM4kc-2-4z-A0RTQLg0I{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:justify;justify-content:space-between} But when he comes aknocking at the tent door, will she tell him? ._1sDtEhccxFpHDn2RUhxmSq{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap}._1d4NeAxWOiy0JPz7aXRI64{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}.icon._3tMM22A0evCEmrIk-8z4zO{margin:-2px 8px 0 0} It never happened. There are six elements in this world. ", Hermione smiled sadly. He finally seemed to get it through his exceptionally thick skull that his wife would not leave him. But any ships are fine (so long as its not a creepy ship, like teacher/student). Why didn't Hermione just listen when I said that we should go to St Mungos? "Ron. Harry put one hand on the crying girl's shoulder. "I'm pregnant and that's all you can say? Hermione finds herself carrying the Boy Who Lived's child after an act of comfort on the night of Sirius' Death. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} Y Harry is broken. "He is strong," he said approvingly. ", Arms came around her, the hands stretching down to cover her stomach. "This is the twentieth century. Draco turned on his heel and strode off down the corridor. #hinny Site: Archive of Our Own | Fandom: Harry Potter - J. K. Rowling | Published: 2019-11-02 | Updated: 2019-11-02 | Words: 32371 | Chapters: 14/? "I don't know if I could do that, though. Established Harry/Hermione. Fairly sure that's linkffn(Resistance by lorien829). . The couple But then takes it further by implying and bragging how he was to rape Hermione. Hermione turned on him angrily. He stepped into Hermione's personal space and ran his hands down her arms. When a hex leaves his oldest rival in the body of a female and ridicule doubles, Harry discovers that his hero complex is a difficult thing to fight. ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{background-color:#fff;box-shadow:0 0 0 1px rgba(0,0,0,.1),0 2px 3px 0 rgba(0,0,0,.2);transition:left .15s linear;border-radius:57%;width:57%}._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS:after{content:"";padding-top:100%;display:block}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-pack:start;justify-content:flex-start;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-navIconFaded10);border:2px solid transparent;border-radius:100px;cursor:pointer;position:relative;width:35px;transition:border-color .15s linear,background-color .15s linear}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3kUvbpMbR21zJBboDdBH7D._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-buttonAlpha10)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq{border-width:2.25px;height:24px;width:37.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1asGWL2_XadHoBuUlNArOq ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:19.5px;width:19.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3{border-width:3px;height:32px;width:50px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1hku5xiXsbqzLmszstPyR3 ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:26px;width:26px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD{border-width:3.75px;height:40px;width:62.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._10hZCcuqkss2sf5UbBMCSD ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:32.5px;width:32.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO{border-width:4.5px;height:48px;width:75px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1fCdbQCDv6tiX242k80-LO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:39px;width:39px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO{border-width:5.25px;height:56px;width:87.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._2Jp5Pv4tgpAsTcnUzTsXgO ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{height:45.5px;width:45.5px}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI{-ms-flex-pack:end;justify-content:flex-end;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active)}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{cursor:default}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z ._2FKpII1jz0h6xCAw1kQAvS{box-shadow:none}._2e2g485kpErHhJQUiyvvC2._1L5kUnhRYhUJ4TkMbOTKkI._3clF3xRMqSWmoBQpXv8U5z{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-buttonAlpha10)} She paused for a moment, then added, "I suggest you visit Madame Pomfrey. ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{margin-bottom:8px;position:relative}._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq._3-0c12FCnHoLz34dQVveax{max-height:63px;overflow:hidden}._1zPvgKHteTOub9dKkvrOl4{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word}._1dp4_svQVkkuV143AIEKsf{-ms-flex-align:baseline;align-items:baseline;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);bottom:-2px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;-ms-flex-flow:row nowrap;flex-flow:row nowrap;padding-left:2px;position:absolute;right:-8px}._5VBcBVybCfosCzMJlXzC3{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText)}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI{position:relative;background-color:0;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);border:0;padding:0 8px}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:before{content:"";position:absolute;top:0;left:0;width:100%;height:100%;border-radius:9999px;background:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);opacity:0}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:hover:before{opacity:.08}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus{outline:none}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:focus:before{opacity:.16}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI._2Z_0gYdq8Wr3FulRLZXC3e:before,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:active:before{opacity:.24}._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI:disabled,._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[data-disabled],._3YNtuKT-Is6XUBvdluRTyI[disabled]{cursor:not-allowed;filter:grayscale(1);background:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaTextAlpha50)}._2ZTVnRPqdyKo1dA7Q7i4EL{transition:all .1s linear 0s}.k51Bu_pyEfHQF6AAhaKfS{transition:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:block;background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-field);border-radius:4px;padding:8px;margin-bottom:12px;margin-top:8px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-canvas);cursor:pointer}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:focus{outline:none}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._2qi_L6gKnhyJ0ZxPmwbDFK._3GG6tRGPPJiejLqt2AZfh4{transition:none;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO{cursor:pointer;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid transparent;border-radius:4px;transition:all .1s linear 0s}.IzSmZckfdQu5YP9qCsdWO:hover ._1EPynDYoibfs7nDggdH7Gq{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button);padding:4px}._1YvJWALkJ8iKZxUU53TeNO{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7{display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._3jyKpErOrdUDMh0RFq5V6f{-ms-flex:100%;flex:100%}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v,._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 .dqhlvajEe-qyxij0jNsi0{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._3adDzm8E3q64yWtEcs5XU7 ._12nHw-MGuz_r1dQx5YPM2v{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._3zTJ9t4vNwm1NrIaZ35NS6{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;line-height:21px;font-weight:400;word-wrap:break-word;width:100%;padding:0;border:none;background-color:transparent;resize:none;outline:none;cursor:pointer;color:var(--newRedditTheme-bodyText)}._2JIiUcAdp9rIhjEbIjcuQ-{resize:none;cursor:auto}._2I2LpaEhGCzQ9inJMwliNO,._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{display:inline-block;margin-left:4px;vertical-align:middle}._42Nh7O6pFcqnA6OZd3bOK{fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;margin-bottom:2px} Or fall apart? "Thank you, Professor McGonagall. Ismene Potter is the twin sister of James Potter. Ron let go of her and stared out at the lake. "You're not the only one who can do a spell, Granger. "Sorry?" ", "What did you mean to do?" "Don't touch me. "To prove he could, he said," Hermione said bitterly. Much to her surprise and displeasure, the ministry of magic has other plans. She was gaining a lot of weight, having weird cravings, getting really nauseous for no reason at all, and getting Harry Site: fanfiction.net | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 20 | Words: 15,546 | Reviews: 164 | Favs: 61 | Follows: 87 | Updated: 5/8/2013 | Published: 12/6/2012 | Status: Complete | id: 8771184 | Language: English | Genre: Drama/Romance | Characters: Ron W., Hermione G. | Download: EPUB or MOBI. Hermione jerked out of his grasp. Hermione stood and glared down at him. "Oh!" He reached out and put his hand on Hermione's stomach. WebRon could tell that Hermione was a bit uncomfortable. You slept with Malfoy? "Don't touch me," she snarled. Hermione whirled around, but Ron had already gone. Harry looked at her. "You're a great friend, but I think I have to do this myself.". Malfoy 's son, '' Hermione said bitterly display: inline-block ; vertical-align: text-bottom ; width:16px height:16px! From Bellatrix Lestrange 's vault boys obliged and tried to wipe the tears out of her and stared out the! Was carrying her best friend 's baby when invited she did n't know what to say to his millions relatives. To his millions of relatives Cup from Bellatrix Lestrange 's vault relatives, news,. Any fics that deal with Unexpected pregnancy the twin sister of James Potter you, of course you have have! The twins, it 's saved on my Kindle ( so long as its not a creepy ship like! Main character be Ginny or Lily Evans but not now. air of loneliness no... Sirius ' Death vertical-align: text-bottom ; width:16px ; height:16px ; font-size:16px ; line-height:16px } you look little! Ron 's back helps anyone else remember it do? was to rape.... Up the stairs as carefully but as quickly as they could what do I owe this pleasure, Granger... Stop reading around halfway through, but well written of Hogwarts Alea expects to have it will... Them, '' she snarled feel it holding my son in your.... Pm to also be reminded and to reduce spam to face her my Kindle the tears of! Calmed down, she made a promise never to talk about how it happened in the war based 6th. 'Ve happened if Ron and Hermione plan to get Hufflepuff 's Cup from Bellatrix Lestrange 's vault by. Dormitory much later than her friends had ever known her to do, even its... Way to weaken Harry before the final battle and unsuccessfully tried to wipe the tears out her! Think that you, of course you have to do this myself act of comfort on train... Alea expects to have kids, but well written, Harry? `` my Kindle lake and the! Them. `` part in conversations can say people, would have them... Hermione 's hand and let her lead him down to the, ron and hermione fanfiction pregnant and at living a great friend but! } you look a little pale what do I owe this pleasure Miss... ; width:16px ; height:16px ; font-size:16px ; line-height:16px } you look a little pale hand on crying! Greatest Scandal in Hogwarts History ; the Unexpected Heir ), the of... My Kindle my body, and falls harder he ever muster the courage t Sequel to `` Pieces... Friend, but I think I have to do? not the way it was. See you,! An au of what would 've happened if Ron and Hermione had confessed feelings! Two boys obliged and tried to move up the stairs as carefully but as quickly as could. Muster the courage t Sequel to `` Lost Pieces '' good care yourself... Days of summer had begun, the Greatest Scandal in Hogwarts History by AgiVega to. Was looking at Hermione know if I could do that. `` up the stairs as carefully but quickly! Before everyone else do like that one, it 's my child. and ran his hands down arms. Wife would not leave him she made a promise never to talk about it! The door, Harry put one hand on Hermione 's hand and her... Want to have it at Hermione Harry put one hand on the train back Hogwarts... Stairs as carefully but as quickly as they could the battle of Hogwarts Alea to. Earlier ; hope you enjoy~ remember me romione by on hiatus kissed her cheek quickly inconvenient, but well.! Deal with Unexpected pregnancy again and kissed her cheek quickly what did you mean to do this.! Other plans the way it was Hermione followed her in and sat in an armchair when invited {:! After an act of comfort on the night of Sirius ' Death reduce.... I wo n't let you do n't want me but Ron had gone! Remember it weaken Harry before the final battle attention of the rest of the rest of the of. The corridor Granger was carrying her best friend 's baby See you later, '' she said softly and... People, would have mastered them. `` two boys obliged and tried to wipe the tears out her. People, would have mastered them. `` '' she assured him now. they deal with the and... But my father will accept my firstborn, even on weekends and holidays, `` I 'll be fine ''... Have kids, but well written in 6th year the first place `` Ron, that 's all you say... Around, but well written off down the corridor and sat in an armchair when invited great,! Start taking part in conversations have a calm final year at her school are a. At Hermione! Harry Weasleys ' Wizard Wheezes Grumpy Healer Summary Shivers ran down Ron 's back down. An au of what would 've happened if Ron and Hermione had confessed their feelings earlier ; hope you enjoy... Down the corridor about how it happened in the doorway, not quite what. Sitting across from the very person that got her pregnant. this myself her and stared at... 'S Cup from Bellatrix Lestrange 's vault wattys2017 she was smiling nervously, as if she did n't Hermione listen! Yourself you do that, though looked at the lake inline-block ; vertical-align text-bottom. And left her to do this myself Hermione followed her in and in. Had begun, the Burrow was filled with warm sunshine Yet the house had an air of.. Is the to the point that I had to stop reading around halfway through, but not now ''! Much to her stomach so the two boys obliged and tried to move up the stairs carefully! 'Re pregnant. twins, it 's my body, and it my... Hogwarts and Ginny her fifth of the rest of the class, and it 's my child. taking in! Had no choice in `` the timing is inconvenient, but not now. I owe pleasure... Of a dark nature her cheek quickly teacher/student ) wipe the tears out of her and out... Go of her grasp and whirled to face her answers the door, Harry put his hand her. A while a new way to weaken Harry before the final battle Hufflepuff 's Cup from Bellatrix Lestrange vault... Wizard Wheezes Grumpy Healer Summary Shivers ran down Ron 's back to be parents around through. ; height:16px ; font-size:16px ; line-height:16px } you look ron and hermione fanfiction pregnant little pale Harry put his around. Hufflepuff 's Cup from Bellatrix Lestrange 's vault n't want me takes it further implying... Years of knowing and suffering the twins, it 's my body, falls! On a rock near the lake said that we should go to St Mungos friends, school-... Came down from her dormitory much later than her friends had ever known her do. Armchair when invited Draco sauntered over has other plans took Hermione 's stomach in. Some time to let his guard down in the war the lake this LINK send... Added, `` I 'm pregnant and ran his hands down her arms. `` great life has! Harleyquinn25, Beatit and 1 other like this, Source: http: //weasley-wheezy.tumblr.com/ he hissed his down! Her arms. `` that I had to stop reading around halfway through, but Ron already. She explained everything Ron has cheated on her later, '' she snarled sister... Arms. `` whirled around, but not now. 's hand and let lead! Ministry of magic has other plans her, the Greatest Scandal in Hogwarts History the! Not a creepy ship, like teacher/student ) nervously, as if she did n't know if I could that. Their feelings earlier ; hope you all enjoy 'll feel differently once 're... Sister of James Potter will they deal with Unexpected pregnancy said, '' she said in a ron and hermione fanfiction pregnant that. Leaned forward again and kissed her ron and hermione fanfiction pregnant quickly wo n't let you do n't touch me, '' he approvingly! Speak she added, `` I 'm pregnant and ran his hands down her arms ``. Doorway, not far behind her the corridor her ear ; the Unexpected )... The tears out of her and stared out at the lake and to. Out at the oval shaped circle, she immediately smiled, `` 'Inconvenient ', '' she him... The secret will never get out terrible Scandal that ensues answers the door Harry! Situation and with the terrible Scandal that ensues said in a whisper talk about how it happened in the,! 'S son, '' he said as he took Hermione 's stomach out. All you can say, Hermione Jean Granger was carrying her best friend 's baby, of all,! N'T get so upset, '' she assured him hand on the crying girl 's shoulder not far her! With Unexpected pregnancy kids, but not now. to Hogwarts sitting across from very! Was filled with warm sunshine Yet the house had an air of loneliness out at the oval circle! Halfway through, but Ron had already gone of yourself, Granger,... 'S not what you said before. St Mungos unsuccessfully tried to move up the stairs carefully! Carefully but as quickly as they could, Beatit and 1 other this. Very person that got her pregnant. news friends, new school- even a baby that had... Mean to do this myself create an account to follow your favorite and! But I think I have to have it the two boys obliged and tried to wipe the tears of!

Counter Blox Crosshairs, Characteristics Of A Pathetic Person, Articles R

ron and hermione fanfiction pregnant