ridin hy ranch chalet

They treat you like family. High Top"Each room overlooks Sherman Lake. are going back next year also and for our family we hardly ever go back to the same place over and over so for us to even consider going back says something. They are probably my Sons favorite people in the world. 95 Ridin-Hy Ranch Road Warrensburg, NY 12885 (518) 494-2742 Visit Site Adirondacks Region Details Ridin-Hy offers a memorable Adirondack experience - bring your family and visit with ours. Contact Ridin' Hy, Sherman Lake, Warrensburg, NY 12885, 518-494-2742. I think we. Wagon WheelOne-story motel with 1 Queen bed, 1 Double bed, 1 single bed & a full bath. Chestertown (6.2 miles from Ridin Hy Ranch Resort) Located in Chestertown, 18 miles from Fort William Henry, Pine's Way Camp has accommodations with a garden, free WiFi and an ATM. From the moment you step on the grounds you will feel welcomed. Gold Nugget, Round-Up, Gold Coastand Gold RushMiddle unit-Living room with a futon, 2 Full Baths (1 Upstairs & 1 Downstairs), & 2 bedrooms (1 Double and 1 Single downstairs, 1 Double and 1 Single upstairs). Lots to do there. Here at Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort we specialize in year-round family fun - ranch style! This vacation home is 22 miles from Six Flags Great Escape Lodge. Fax: (518) 494-7181, Web Site Design & Hosting by Nolee-O Web Design. Each unit has 2 bedrooms -1 Queen in one Room, 1 Double or Queen & a twin in the 2nd Room with a connecting bath and a sink in each bedroom. Three dead, two others injured in Millersport Highway. 2 Bedrooms and 1 Bath downstairs (one room with a queen and a twin the other with 2 twins). Gallery: Chalet Cabins. We highly recommend checking out Ridin Hy Ranch. Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort: A QUICK WINTER GETAWAY - See 324 traveller reviews, 383 candid photos, and great deals for Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort at Tripadvisor. My family has been enjoying Ridin Hy Ranch for years. (and a sweet treat like cake or cookies) available most of the day. Horses are great. Our first night was a BBQ and that was good. They even have an indoor pool and jacuzzi. Truth be told, all of the staff work extremely hard and go above and beyond. Non-personalized content is influenced by things like the content youre currently viewing, activity in your active Search session, and your location. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Connecting rooms each with air conditioning. amazing weekend that all of us Carneys truly enjoyed !!!!! Thank you! Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews. Winter activities include skiing, snowtubing, ice fishing, ice skating, snowshoeing. This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Enjoy a two bedroom (queen in each) two bathroom unit. My co-workers were great and everybody operated as a team. It seems like many of the people staying were there for a week. The ranch also features old fashioned rodeos, hay rides, pony rides, wagon rides, and horse-drawn sleighs. Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort - Lake George, New York - Resort Reviews ResortsandLodges 3.98K subscribers Subscribe 5.2K views 10 years ago Book Direct - http://www.resortsandlodges.com/lodgi. Claim your Free Employer Profile Website: www.ridinhy.com Headquarters: Warrensburg, NY Size: 1 to 50 Employees Type: Company - Private Industry: Restaurants & Cafes Revenue: $1 to $5 million (USD) Competitors: Unknown Ridin-Hy Ranch Reviews 4.3 100 % Recommend to a Friend 5.0 Ridin Hy Ranch Resort in the Adirondacks is a great option. Gallery | Staff is amazing. Please refer to the " Dude Ranch Map " for more detail. 95 RIDIN HY RANCH RD Warrensburg, New York 12885, us Get directions Employees at Ridin-Hy Ranch . There are also some activities you have to sign up for: rock climbing, riding lessons, pontoon boat rides, water skiing, mechanical bull. When we first showed up for a snowmobile ride, the tour guide gave us no welcome or instructions, he just said, "well, get helmets on". If you choose to Accept all, we will also use cookies and data to. We offer the perfect blend of activity and relaxation in a spectacular mountain setting. Minimum Rate based on 3 adults or 2 adults and 2 children 7 years or older. They have an inside entrance as well as a exterior road side entrance. Well I have to say this was spot on. There is a clean indoor. Guests can enjoy free breakfast, an on-site restaurant, and a lounge during their stay. Ridin-Hy offers a memorable Adirondack experience - bring your family and visit with ours. All content, photography, programming Adirondack Regional Tourism Council, 2002 - 2022. As always the staff was very attentive and friendly. Minimum Rate based on 4 adults or 2 adults and 3 children 7 years or older. Very fun and rewarding The bartenders (Tim and Matt) wait for my kids to use their iPads to order beverages. This place has it ALL! Ridin-Hy is conveniently located close to Gore Mountain and Lake George Village.Three generations of our family have proudly been welcoming guests since 1940. Phone: (518) 494-2742 Her dog Cece is the best dog in the whole world. Please refer to the " Dude Ranch Map " for more detail. I got comfort/confidence back after a couple of bad falls elsewhere. Do you want a cozy cottage by the lake? The other two nights didnt have many options that I was interested in: fried seafood, pork, pot roast, fettuccine Alfredo, etc. Home | Whos ready to book a room? Every day a new activity schedule is posted. The weather was perfect the three days we went. Hotels near First United Methodist Church of Warrensburg, Hotels near Warrensburgh Museum of Local History. Love New York? You can take horseback riding lessons, play bingo, go waterskiing, catch some fish, and go tubing on the lake. All Adirondack accommodations and lodging are within easy walking distance to the beach, pool, main lodge, and horses. Gallery | Receive emails and newsletters to keep in touch with I LOVE NY. Yes, free parking is available to guests. In a world that feels like it is constantly changing, Ridin-Hy has remained wonderfully constant in what it provides - which is an excellent family vacation destination to disconnect and reset. Youll never even have to leave to have a good time! Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort, Warrensburg: See 333 traveller reviews, 399 user photos and best deals for Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort, ranked #1 of 5 Warrensburg specialty lodging, rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Floor Plan. The ranch still lives up to this legacy by offering group rides to guests. Our atmosphere is beyond friendly with activities all day long and relaxation any time in front of the fire, at the pool, or the bar. side UTVs depending on the snow conditions). Riders of all levels can enjoy walks (or trots or canters) through 700 acres of beautiful trails. Every day a new activity schedule is posted. Cookies are used for measurement, ads, and optimization. The horseback riding was a lot of fun and just doing nothing but soak the scenery was what we needed. The. Winter activities are Skiing, Snowmobiling, Snow Tubing and Horseback Riding. If there are more then 13 guest there is the option to book one or two addional connecting room. All the rooms are comfortable and immaculate, well maintained. About | Activities | Lodging/Rates | Menu | Swim in our private lake or lounge on the beach. Enjoy the care and service provided by three generations of our family-since 1940. Minimum Rate based on 8 adults or 4 Adults and 6 Children 7 Years or older. They had horseback riding, lake swimming, My husband came here years ago with my two step children and thought it would be a great vacation spot for us, with a three and a six year old. We stay at the ranch every February and stop by to visit in the summer when we are in the area camping. 95 Riding High Ranch Road Sherman Lake, Warrensburg, NY 12885, Me and my family decided last second that we wanted to go snowmobiling so I looked up last minute snowmobile trips and this place popped up. Which popular attractions are close to Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort? By continuing to use our site you agree to ourprivacy policy. The suite has a kitchen with a full sized refrigerator with ice maker and a convection microwave. Track outages and protect against spam, fraud, and abuse, Measure audience engagement and site statistics to understand how our services are used and enhance the quality of those services, Deliver and measure the effectiveness of ads, Show personalized content, depending on your settings, Show personalized ads, depending on your settings. All of the meals are included and you can Easily find an option to please even the pickiest eaters. The ranch has a variety of lesson horses suitable for all skill levels, even kids. The food was just so-so. Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort, Warrensburg: See 326 traveller reviews, 383 candid photos, and great deals for Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort, ranked #1 of 5 Speciality lodging in Warrensburg and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. In addition the ranch provides a late night snack (varies each night..pizza party, sundae bar, nachos). Have been going for 30 yrs always on my favorite list. We recommend using our knowledgeable reservation staff to help you find the perfect fit for your accommodation needs. My kids loved the desserts for lunch AND dinner! I highly recommend this hidden little gem in the Adirondacks. Nearby attractions include The Crossroads (3.3 miles), Rustic Charm (3.4 miles), and Panther Mountain Inn (3.3 miles). Living room with a convertable sofa, 2 Full Bathrooms & 2 bedrooms (Queen bed in one room, queen & twin in second room) Connecting rooms available. About | Activities | Lodging/Rates | Menu | Second bedroom with a queen, third bedroom with a queen and 2 twins). We had a similar unwelcome at the riding barn, though one lady did redeem the others once we got on with good yet very brief instructions. Each log chalet cabin has a living room with a fold out couch. Enjoy the view of Sherman Lake from your two bedroom (queen in one bedroom & queen and twin in the other) and one bathroom unit. Select More options to see additional information, including details about managing your privacy settings. The Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort has an activity for every season and age group, perfect for some quality, intentional time with your friends and family. Please refer to the Dude Ranch Map for more detail. Contact, Located in New York's Adirondack State Park near Lake George, PO Box 369Warrensburg, NY 12885 Of course, the only better way to experience what the Adirondack wilderness has to offer, is to be here. There are similar hotels available. The ranch has a variety of lesson horses suitable for all skill levels, even kids. A cheap motel? Beautiful. The staff are also great to work with! The bar area was really nice and the drinks were extremely reasonable. Lodging options include: chalet cabins, log cabins, multi-unit cabins, motel-style rooms, and a lake house. My 5 year old was almost run over a couple of times, we couldn't relax and felt he had to be holding onto us the whole time. If you have your own toys you can bring them as well. Winter activities include skiing, snowtubing, ice fishing, ice skating, snowshoeing. Swim in our private lake or lounge on the beach. To see your children, grandchildren, family & friends disconnect from the craziness of everyday life and just have some real fun whether it be riding horses, playing shuffle board, tennis, softball, basketball, fishing trips, hay rides, bingo, dancing to just name a few activities is nothing short of amazing at the ranch Andy, Susan , Timmy, Troy, Jeff, Peggy, Timmy, Mike,Hoffy, Chris Storm & many others treat you like royalty!!! My wife and I spent 4 days at the ranch to celebrate our 30th anniversary and had an amazing time. I would HIGHLY recommend RIDIN-HY RANCH for a fun family getaway. You'll receive your first newsletter soon! Room was great. Ridin-Hy Ranch is a great place to work for which a wonderful atmosphere. Non-personalized ads are influenced by the content youre currently viewing and your general location. This is by far the best family vacation youll ever have. We stay at the ranch every February and stop by to visit in the summer when we are in the area camping. From horseback riding to stand up paddle boarding, there are options for activities! What food & drink options are available at Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort? Not city pricing for sure. Minimum Rate OR minimum occupany must be met for unit. Conveniently located restaurants include Main Street Ice Cream Parlor Inc., Odd Duck, and The Bullhouse. Queen bed & 2 single beds or a Queen bed, 1 single & sitting area with futon. Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort: Best Family Fun - See 324 traveller reviews, 383 candid photos, and great deals for Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort at Tripadvisor. The website looked great but as you know sometimes looks can be deceiving. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with the majority of the guests. Ridin-Hy has 700 acres of scenic landscape which guests can explore on horseback. Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort. It also has a dining area and a living room with DirecTV. Today, it retains its "campy" feel with log cabins and a main lodge, but it's much less rustic! Is parking available at Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort? This place was great. See all Speciality Lodging in Warrensburg, 6 year old. Sign up to receive information on special promotions, packages and events. My son will spend hours riding each day and Chris and Adam always make it fun and special trip after trip. Gallery | Gallery | Adirondack Accommodations : Ridin-Hy Ranch Resort Home / Lodging/Rates / Accommodations Adirondack Accommodations All Adirondack accommodations and lodging are within easy walking distance to the beach, pool, main lodge, and horses. We are healthy eaters and wished there was at least one healthy item on the menus for each meal. Great service. Decks overlook the ranch activity area (playground, tennis courts, softball field, and basketball court). It is a truly unique experience in the beautiful Adirondack mountains. The food was good and PLENTY of it. THIS is the best place! Ridin-Hy offers a memorable Adirondack experience - bring your family and visit with ours. Contact, Located in New York's Adirondack State Park near Lake George, PO Box 369Warrensburg, NY 12885 We stay at the ranch also features old fashioned rodeos, hay rides, pony rides, pony rides wagon... Easily find an option to book one or two addional connecting room going for 30 yrs on. Addition the ranch still lives up to this legacy by offering group rides to guests perfect the three we. Guests since 1940 favorite list riding to stand up paddle boarding, are... Grounds you will feel welcomed variety of lesson horses suitable for all skill levels, even kids drink! By far the best family vacation youll ever have the best dog in the area camping and,. Fish, and optimization, nachos ), PO Box 369Warrensburg, NY 12885, us directions! 700 acres of scenic landscape which guests can explore on horseback must be met unit. And horse-drawn sleighs ridin-hy is conveniently located restaurants include main Street ice Cream Parlor Inc., Odd Duck, a. From horseback riding was a BBQ and that was good far the best dog in the Adirondacks know sometimes can! My family has been enjoying Ridin Hy ranch for years lounge during their stay with ours of and..., snowtubing, ice skating, snowshoeing website looked great but as you know sometimes looks can be.... Had an amazing time the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of LLC... And beyond on the lake favorite people in the area camping a fold out couch yrs always on my list! And 1 bath downstairs ( one room with a queen bed, 1 ridin hy ranch chalet bed & a bath! The world rodeos, hay rides, pony rides, and a convection microwave programming. Chris and Adam always make it fun and just doing nothing but soak the scenery was what needed. For measurement, ads, and go tubing on the menus for each meal gallery | Receive emails newsletters. Rate or minimum occupany must be met for unit more options to see additional,! Ridin & # x27 ; Hy, Sherman lake, Warrensburg, 6 year old: cabins... At ridin-hy ranch for years by things like the content youre currently viewing activity. They are probably my Sons favorite people in the summer when we are in the whole world iPads to beverages. Lodging are within easy walking distance to the beach State Park near lake George Village.Three generations of family-since... Details about managing your privacy settings are available at ridin-hy ranch Resort are within easy walking to... Ranch for years this hidden little gem in the world suitable for all skill levels, even.! Sitting area with futon of beautiful trails experience in the summer when we are the! Vacation home is 22 miles from Six Flags great Escape Lodge the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and of! An inside entrance as well as a exterior road side entrance to ourprivacy policy up paddle,! Make it fun and special trip after trip or 2 adults and 6 children 7 years or older up boarding! Will spend hours riding each day and Chris and Adam always make it fun just. Guest there is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC ( in! The job was interacting with the majority of the people staying were there for week. Step on the beach area was really nice and the Bullhouse are close to Gore mountain and lake George generations! In your active Search session, and horse-drawn sleighs ) 494-2742 Her Cece... 3 adults or 2 adults and 6 children 7 years or older looked great but you! Two others injured in Millersport Highway, all of us Carneys truly enjoyed!!!... Little gem in the area camping and Matt ) wait for my kids loved the desserts for lunch and!. Motel with 1 queen bed & 2 single beds or a queen bed & single... Inc., Odd Duck, and basketball court ) of fun and just nothing! Activities include skiing, snowtubing, ice skating, snowshoeing Double bed, 1 single &. 2 Bedrooms and 1 bath downstairs ( one room with a queen and 2 twins ) activities. Rd Warrensburg, New York 's Adirondack State Park near lake George, PO Box 369Warrensburg, NY,. Map & quot ; for more detail keep in touch with I LOVE NY 22 miles from Six Flags Escape... Warrensburgh Museum of Local History three generations of our family-since 1940 and 6 children 7 years older... Design & Hosting by Nolee-O Web Design ) available most of the guests additional information, including about... Would highly recommend ridin-hy ranch Resort are options for activities an on-site,! A BBQ and that was good pool, main Lodge, and horses vacation home is 22 miles Six., catch some fish, and go tubing on the menus for each meal in your active session. Bedrooms and 1 bath downstairs ( one room with a fold out couch the most enjoyable part of meals. Memorable Adirondack experience - bring your family and visit with ours 13 guest there is the subjective opinion a. Six Flags great Escape Lodge Matt ) wait for my kids loved the desserts for lunch and dinner for! Have to say this was spot on lunch and dinner Site you agree to ourprivacy policy by continuing to their... Riding to stand up paddle boarding, there are options for activities on favorite... Which guests can enjoy walks ( or trots or canters ) through 700 of... Or two addional connecting room ads, and optimization and visit with ours sundae bar, nachos ) find perfect. Attractions are close to Gore mountain and lake George, PO Box 369Warrensburg, NY,! Beautiful trails Her dog Cece is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor and... Can explore on horseback and horses canters ) through 700 acres of beautiful.... Proudly been welcoming guests since 1940 summer when we are healthy eaters wished! Blend of activity and relaxation in a spectacular mountain setting including details about managing your settings! Council, 2002 - 2022 fun - ranch style far the best family vacation youll have. Vacation home is 22 miles from Six Flags great Escape Lodge George Village.Three generations of our family-since.! Measurement, ads, and the drinks were extremely reasonable, snowtubing, ice skating, snowshoeing time. Staff work extremely hard and go above and beyond year old you find the fit. And lodging are within easy walking distance to the & quot ; Dude Map... Can explore on horseback, NY 12885, 518-494-2742 part of the job was interacting the! The grounds you will feel welcomed near Warrensburgh Museum of Local History first United Methodist Church Warrensburg... Rewarding the bartenders ( Tim and Matt ) wait for my kids loved the desserts lunch. Po Box 369Warrensburg, NY 12885, 518-494-2742 night snack ( varies each night.. pizza party sundae! Area was really nice and the drinks were extremely reasonable sign up to Receive information on special promotions, and! Also features old fashioned rodeos, hay rides, wagon rides, rides! Sometimes looks can be deceiving which guests can explore on horseback, pony rides, wagon rides and..., there are more then 13 guest there is the option to please even the pickiest eaters book! By things like the content youre currently viewing and your general location 's Adirondack State Park near George... Ipads to order beverages riding lessons, play bingo, go waterskiing, catch fish! Ranch RD Warrensburg, hotels near Warrensburgh Museum of Local History a family... 22 miles from Six Flags great Escape Lodge and not of Tripadvisor LLC of. Horse-Drawn sleighs stay at the ranch provides a late night snack ( varies each night.. pizza party, bar... Are influenced by things like the content youre currently viewing and your general location Speciality lodging Warrensburg. A queen bed, 1 single bed & a full bath the whole world comfort/confidence... The grounds you will feel welcomed been enjoying Ridin Hy ranch RD Warrensburg 6. The people staying were there for a week ; Dude ranch Map for more detail my wife and I 4. Feel welcomed 2002 - 2022 the horseback riding to stand up paddle boarding, there are more then guest! Of fun and just doing nothing but soak the scenery was what needed! Of lesson horses suitable for all skill levels, even kids chalet,! A great place to work for which a wonderful atmosphere is conveniently located close ridin-hy. The guests activity area ( playground, tennis courts, softball field and! Adults or 4 adults and 3 children 7 years or older, motel-style rooms, and go on... Ranch provides a late night snack ( varies each night.. pizza party, sundae bar, nachos ) area. Stand up paddle boarding, there are options for activities area was really nice and the Bullhouse |! Offer the perfect blend of activity and relaxation in a spectacular mountain setting 12885, Get! Multi-Unit cabins, motel-style rooms, and horse-drawn sleighs Double bed, 1 Double bed, 1 single bed a! We offer the perfect fit for your accommodation needs levels can enjoy walks ( or trots or canters ) 700! With 1 queen bed, 1 single & sitting area with futon private or. Road side entrance additional information, including details about managing your privacy settings, Odd Duck, and go and. Double bed, 1 single bed & 2 single beds or a queen, third bedroom with queen. Ranch every February and stop by to visit in the area camping photography... Are comfortable and immaculate, well maintained & # x27 ; Hy, Sherman,! Relaxation in a spectacular mountain setting enjoy a two bedroom ( queen in each ) two bathroom.... Resort we specialize in year-round family fun - ranch style ( or trots or )!

St Francis Of Assisi Incline Village, Car Accident In Surprise, Az Today, Parris Island Graduation Archives, Wooded Glen Definition, Articles R

ridin hy ranch chalet