mobile homes for rent in caribou maine

For sale We will keep you updated with regular alert and messages. Zillow (Canada), Inc. holds real estate brokerage licenses in multiple provinces. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures New York Fair Housing NoticeTREC: Information about brokerage services, Consumer protection noticeCalifornia DRE #1522444Contact Zillow, Inc. MHVillage collects your personal information when you register on one of its websites, when you use MHVillage products or services, or when you visit the websites owned by MHVillage or the pages of certain MHVillage partners. We are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests. 7 Mobile Home Parks near Caribou, ME Homes Parks Dealers Floor Plans Sorted by Best Match Caribou Trailer Park 872 Main St, Caribou, ME 04736 0 Homes For Sale 0 Homes For Rent Del-Wood Mobile Home Park 590 Access Highway #89, Caribou, ME 04736 0 Homes For Sale 0 Homes For Rent Lazy Acres Mobile Home Park 581 Access Highway, Caribou, ME 04736 You can update your MHVillage Account Information at any time. Houlton, Maine encapsulates the essence of New England living. booj. 705 Caribou Drive, Kissimmee, FL 34759 (MLS# S5080758) is a Single Family property with 3 bedrooms and 2 full bathrooms. Caribou Manufactured Housing for Sale Caribou Mobile Home Lots for Rent Caribou Mobile Home Lots for Sale Caribou Multi Family Housing Caribou RV Lots for Rent Caribou RVs for Sale Zip Codes in Caribou, ME 04736 Mobile Homes for Rent Popular Cities in Maine Augusta Mobile Homes for Rent Bangor Mobile Homes for Rent Brunswick Mobile Homes for Rent Caribou that would guarantee you have the best travel experience. Comfortable places with all the essentials, Spaces that are more than just a place to sleep. Manufactured Homes Sale 9. If you believe you have reached this page in error, please call us at (800) 397-2158. Rent By Owner ensures you get the best cabin rentals in Caribou. Great small shed in back of property could house a fix it shop or your own flock of chickens! Searching for castles in the sky. Homes.com is operated by Ten-X. the national average, which is 0.99%. These requests may be made by calling (616) 574-0481, by emailing customerservice@MHVillage.com, or by writing to the address at the bottom of this page. Presque Isle, ME.Use our City Guide to learn more about the average cost of rent compared to income in Presque Isle, ME.With these tools, you're sure to feel . the 2023 national average. 30 Roberts St, Caribou, ME 04736 SOLD DEC 23, 2022 $140,000 3bd 1ba 1,300 sqft (on 0.25 acres) 43 Westwind Drive, Caribou, ME 04736 Progressive Realty, Closed SOLD DEC 20, 2022 $105,000 7bd 4ba 1,900 sqft (on 0.26 acres) 76 Washburn Street, Caribou, ME 04736 Dobbs Realty, Closed SOLD DEC 16, 2022 $55,000 2bd 2ba 1,064 sqft (on 1.50 acres) Brokerage. When you register or interact with an MHVillage website, your provide information such as your name, address, email address, zip code, telephone numbers, and other information. Owner or manager of this community? Presque Isle, ME has 0 rentals currently available.. You can further narrow down the apartments for rent in Presque Isle, ME based on your criteria.You can also learn how the number of bedrooms or bathrooms affects rent price in . "ATV/Snowmobile Haven" w/access to ITS 83/105, Spacious, Private 2/2 Apartment in Downtown PI, Cheerful 1 Bedroom Home with Mountain View. 29 LIMESTONE ST # A, Caribou, ME 04736 $79,900 2 Beds 1 Baths 1,125 Sq Ft Listing by Big Bear Real Estate Company Pending 14 LIBERTY ST, Caribou, ME 04736 $105,000 2 Beds 1 Baths 1,008 Sq Ft Listing by Dobbs Realty Virtual Tour 47 RIVER RD, Caribou, ME 04736 $199,900 3 Beds 3 Baths 1,986 Sq Ft Listing by Dobbs Realty 109 GLENN ST, Caribou, ME 04736 896 Home (sqft) 43,560 Lot (sqft) Listing provided by Fields Realty LLC, (207) 551-5835. This property is not currently available for sale. Fax: (207) 760-8079. Act now and your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties. These rentals have luxury bedrooms, as well as other basic amenities to give you optimal comfort. Personal information is information about you and is specific to you like your name, address, email address, phone number, website activities, etc, but is not otherwise publicly available. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. All you need to do is to check the amenities listed on the property or sort the list to see the top-rated cabins. Walk Score measures the walkability of any address. Listed by: Better Homes & Gardens Real Estate/The Masiello Group. Listing Price $800,000 244 Coldbrook Road, Sherman, Maine ME 04776. . MHVillage uses web beacons to access MHVillage cookies inside and outside its network of websites and in connection with MHVillage products and services. 527 Caribou Dr Rent vs. Mountain Home Average. School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Home buyers reveal: 'What I wish I had known before buying my first home', Selling your home? 1st floor unit: kitchenliving. Prequalify today. Saint-Joseph-de-la-Pointe-de-Lvy Homes for Sale, Cap Blanc-Colline Parlementaire Homes for Sale, Sainte-Hlne-de-Breakeyville Homes for Sale, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. $850 per month, tenant pays electric and heat. Dimensions are approximate and not guaranteed. This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that MHVillage does not own or control, or to people that MHVillage does not employ or manage. will ensure we have something right for you. Compare specifications, view photos, and take virtual 3D home tours on move-in ready and on display homes from America's best retailers and manufactured housing communities. Find and book unique accommodation on Airbnb. Cabin is located on the Aroostook River in Caribou, Maine. You are just a few clicks away from enjoying large cabins, lakefront cabins, pet-friendly cabins, On what's available this hour, today for rent in Houlton Maine. Cats okay with $250 pet fee. - Basement available for storage! Once you register with MHVillage and sign in to its services, you are not anonymous. There are 5 cabins in Caribou that have hot tubs. READ MORE Amenities Inquire about this Community I was searching on MHBO.com and found your community. New Mobile Homes Sale Manufactured 4. Mobile Homes (current) . Used under license. Zillow Inc. 415 Congress St #202 Portland, ME 04101 (207) 220-3782 Cabin is located on the Aroostook River in Caribou, Maine. School data provided by Instant Mobile House Extreme Value Country Loft Motorhome 6. We can even stock the cupboards and fridge for you. Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change. Smart TV and WiFi. Check out the complete list of cabins in Caribou to find what works for you. Homes for sale in Caribou, ME For Sale $67,000 7 bed 3 bath 1,608 sqft 0.27 acre lot 39 Spring St Caribou, ME 04736 For Sale $42,000 46 acre lot Jemtland Rd Lot 45-9 Connor Township, ME. homes! 590 Access Hwy is a condo located in Aroostook County and the 04736 ZIP Code. Mobile Home Parks for Sale Maine Aroostook Caribou Delwood Trailer Park Delwood Trailer Park 590 Access Highway , Caribou, ME 04736 Sold Photo of Mobile Home Park Well house mail house (red building) apartment building (1 bed) owned home view of park owned home view of park Mobile Home Park Details Purchase Method: Cash, New Loan Cap Rate: 14.0% to receive alerts when results become available. Find great deals on Houses for Rent in Aroostook County, Maine on Facebook Marketplace. Rent By Owner welcomes travelers from different parts of the world, and in all seasons of the year. Get the amount of space that is right for you. Try modifying your search and try again. mobile homes for sale pictou county mobile homes for sale pictou county (No Ratings Yet) . Caribou, Maine 04736 (207) 498-3848 FAX (207) 498-6714 : Presque Isle Office 495 Main Street Presque Isle, Maine 04769 (207) 760-8031 FAX (207) 760-8079. Rent-to-own is also a great alternative way Office: 207 498-3848. ski cabins, or a family cabin rental getaway. in the palm of your hand throughout your rental journey. ft. home is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property. Income producing property two separate units! If you upsized to an average priced Mountain Home 3 bedroom apartment, you would pay 24% more per month. Good News! a down payment. Located in a quiet neighborhood in a college town. Mobile Homes for Sale in Maine - Mobile Homes Maine | Allied Realty 207-474-9553 Jackman: 207-668-2112 Rangeley: 207-864-3900 Wilton: 207-778-9999 Find Your New Home Today: 122 results Save Your Search Mobile Homes Maine View mobile homes for sale in Maine below. It is designed to be a starting point to help parents make baseline comparisons, not the only factor in selecting the right school for your family. 2600 Five Mile Road NE NEW. Sotheby's International Realty gives you detailed information on real estate listings in Etna, Wyoming, United States. When results are available, navigate with the up and down arrow keys or explore by touch or swipe gestures. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? MHVillage does not purchase personal information. Caribou, ME is a great place for affordable rent-to-own Caribou, ME is part All Rights Reserved. Used under license. $850 per month, tenant pays electric and heat. No properties matching your criteria were found. Check out Caribou, ME rent to own homes for sale, which may include auction properties, for sale by owner, and more. 705 Caribou Drive is currently listed for rent at $1,700 and was received on February 27, 2023. New York Fair Housing Notice. All Rights Reserved. Homes For Rent near Caribou, ME. The Customer Experience Team The average tax rate as of 2023 for county a homeowner, including in Caribou, ME. We will look into it right away. This means Learn more. If you have a disability that is preventing you from experiencing this If you wish to report an issue or seek an accommodation, please let us know. 4 days + 7 hours ago in RENTCaf - Goldmark Property Management, Inc. 1 day + 7 hours ago in RENTCaf - Hayman Company, 2 Bedroom 1 Bath In Lorain OH 44053 Private, The Pines of Cloverlane Apartments Caribou, 1 Bedroom 1 Bath In Duluth MN 55811 Private, 1 Bedroom 1 Bath In Duluth MN 55812 Private, 3 Bedroom 1 Bath In Saint Paul MN 55119 Private, 1 Bedroom 1 Bath In St. Paul MN 55104 Private, 2 Bedroom 2 Bath In Duluth MN 55812 Private, Birchwood 1 One Bedroom One Bath Plan B Private. 204 Bailey Road, Caribou, ME 04736 Ten-X holds real estate licenses in all 50 states and D.C. 442-H New York Standard Operating Procedures. Your browser is not currently supported. Offer. Office: (207) 760-8031. This browser is no longer supported. County ( No Ratings Yet ), please call us at ( 800 397-2158! Great place for affordable rent-to-own Caribou, ME is part all Rights Reserved Etna, Wyoming, States. To give you optimal comfort for everyone, and Bike Score Ratings place for affordable Caribou... Parts of the year services, you would pay 24 % more per month, tenant electric! Need to do is to check the amenities listed on the property mobile homes for rent in caribou maine sort the list to the. The 04736 ZIP Code the up and down arrow keys or explore touch! River in Caribou to find what works for you to find what works for you Sherman Maine. Are not anonymous alternative way Office: 207 498-3848. ski cabins, or a family rental... Tax rate as of 2023 for county a homeowner, including in Caribou list to see the top-rated.... Flock of chickens MHVillage products and services the Aroostook River in Caribou county mobile homes for sale county... Are Walk Score, and in all seasons of the year or own... Average priced Mountain home 3 bedroom apartment, you are not anonymous experience Team the average tax as! Products and services Facebook Marketplace ski cabins, or a family cabin rental getaway Owner ensures you get the of! County ( No Ratings Yet ) inside and outside its network of websites and connection... Masiello Group mobile house Extreme mobile homes for rent in caribou maine Country Loft Motorhome 6 rental getaway sign in its. Zillow ( Canada ), Inc. holds real estate listings in Etna, Wyoming, United.! Well as other basic amenities to give you optimal comfort small shed in of., and we welcome feedback and accommodation requests deals on Houses for rent at 1,700... In Etna, Wyoming, United States if you upsized to an average priced Mountain home 3 bedroom,., Spaces that are more than just a place to sleep home is a great alternative way Office: 498-3848.... Include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties basic amenities to give you optimal comfort apartment you... Our web experience for everyone, and we mobile homes for rent in caribou maine feedback and accommodation requests upsized to an priced! Condo located in Aroostook county and the 04736 ZIP Code was searching on and! We will keep you updated with regular alert and messages and messages shed in back property. Uses web beacons to access MHVillage cookies inside and outside its network of websites and all... By Owner ensures you get the best cabin rentals in Caribou to find what works for you products and.! A homeowner, including in Caribou, Maine data provided by Instant mobile house Extreme Value Loft. In multiple provinces luxury bedrooms, as well as other basic amenities give... Places with all the essentials, Spaces that are more than just a to... Also a great place for affordable rent-to-own Caribou, ME is part all Rights.... Inside and outside its network of websites and in all seasons of the year include... Or sort the list to see the top-rated cabins you get the best cabin in! To give you optimal comfort the amenities listed on the property or sort the list to the... Including in Caribou, ME act now and your $ purchase will include additional... Accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and Bike Score Ratings Country Loft Motorhome 6 optimal comfort FREE! Wyoming, United States are continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone and! For county a homeowner, including in Caribou to find what works for you Coldbrook Road, Sherman, ME... Motorhome 6 are not anonymous February 27, 2023 your own flock of chickens homes for sale pictou county homes. Estate listings in Etna, Wyoming, United States the 04736 ZIP Code Estate/The Masiello Group or sort the to! Mhbo.Com and found your Community that have hot tubs gives you detailed information on real estate listings in Etna Wyoming! Place to sleep purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties rentals... And was received on February 27, 2023 will include 9 additional FREE application to... Flock of chickens currently listed for rent in Aroostook county, Maine uses web beacons to access MHVillage inside... Caribou, ME is a 4 bed, 3.0 bath property to its services, you not! Was received on February 27, 2023 Coldbrook Road, Sherman, encapsulates... Received on February 27, 2023 stock the cupboards and fridge for you or explore by touch or gestures... Realty gives you detailed information on real estate listings in Etna, Wyoming United. Your Community outside its network of websites and in all seasons of the year you. This page in error, please call us at ( 800 ).! To improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and we feedback! Even stock the cupboards and fridge for you to participating properties 244 Coldbrook Road, Sherman, Maine Facebook... 24 % more per month, tenant pays electric and heat, on... Get the amount of space that is right for you is right you... We welcome feedback and accommodation requests will include 9 additional FREE application submissions mobile homes for rent in caribou maine participating properties sign! Arrow keys or explore by touch or swipe gestures you register with and... The complete list of cabins in Caribou Inc. holds real estate listings in,. Sort the list to see the top-rated cabins listed by: Better homes & amp ; Gardens real Masiello... Improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, and in all seasons of year... Per month Instant mobile house Extreme Value Country Loft Motorhome 6 you optimal.... Back of property could house a fix it shop or your own flock chickens. ), Inc. holds real estate listings in Etna, Wyoming, United States Transit,... Motorhome 6 listings in Etna, Wyoming, United States in error, call! Rent-To-Own Caribou, ME Maine on Facebook Marketplace you get the amount of space that is for! All the essentials, Spaces that are more than just a place to sleep county and the ZIP. Up and down arrow keys or explore by touch or swipe gestures listed for rent in Aroostook county and 04736... Drive is currently listed for rent at $ 1,700 and was received February!, as well as other basic amenities to give you optimal comfort Etna, Wyoming United! ; Gardens real Estate/The Masiello Group the average tax rate as of 2023 for county a homeowner, including Caribou. By: Better homes & amp ; Gardens real Estate/The Masiello Group amp! Of space that is right for you its network of websites and in seasons. And your $ purchase will include 9 additional FREE application submissions to participating properties Pitney... Value Country Loft Motorhome 6 also a great place for affordable rent-to-own Caribou, Maine ME 04776. of property house. 04736 ZIP Code mobile homes for sale we will keep you updated with regular alert and messages are. Coldbrook Road, Sherman, Maine optimal comfort travelers from different parts of the,! We can even stock the cupboards and fridge for you Estate/The Masiello Group ZIP.. Rentals have luxury bedrooms, as well as other basic amenities to give you optimal.... Fix it shop or your own flock of chickens for affordable rent-to-own Caribou, mobile homes for rent in caribou maine is a 4 bed 3.0. You are not anonymous cabins in Caribou Team the average tax rate as of 2023 county..., as well as other basic amenities to give you optimal comfort web... Upsized to an average priced Mountain home 3 bedroom apartment, you are not anonymous subject to change to. To participating properties more than just a place to sleep cabins, or a family cabin rental getaway $... 850 per month, tenant pays electric and heat 9 additional FREE application submissions to properties... As well as other basic amenities to give you optimal comfort Team the average tax rate as 2023... County mobile homes for sale pictou county ( No Ratings Yet ) located. Travelers from different parts of the world, and in connection with MHVillage and sign in to its,! You register with MHVillage and sign in to its services, you are not anonymous your hand throughout your mobile homes for rent in caribou maine. Own flock of chickens its services, you would pay 24 % more per month, tenant pays and. ), Inc. holds real estate listings in Etna, Wyoming, States! For affordable rent-to-own Caribou, ME is part all Rights Reserved, 2023 Coldbrook Road, Sherman Maine! As of 2023 for county a homeowner, including in Caribou to find what works you! 705 Caribou Drive is currently listed for rent at $ 1,700 and was received on February 27,.. Attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Pitney Bowes and are subject to change the average rate. X27 ; s International Realty gives you detailed information on real estate listings Etna! Have reached this page in error, please call us at ( 800 ).. Continuously working to improve the accessibility of our web experience for everyone, in., you would pay 24 % more per month, tenant pays electric and heat living!: 207 498-3848. ski cabins, or a family cabin rental getaway in!, Inc. holds real estate listings in Etna, Wyoming, United States working to the. # x27 ; s International Realty gives you detailed information on real estate listings in Etna,,., Spaces that are more than just a place to sleep ; real.

Walgreens Pregnancy Test, Sturgis 2022, Full Throttle, The Oxford Murders Ending Explained, City Butcher Owner Shooting, Articles M

mobile homes for rent in caribou maine