la casa menu weybridge

We had a lovely evening and will definitely go back. We have had many takaways meals delivered from you and have never been disapointed. Thanks for the amazing dinner. Highly recommend the garlic prawns starter, the monkfish & the fillet steak. The new owner, Francesco; Robertos protg, took over Casa Romana in 2013 and has since proved himself to be a worthy ambassador of this wonderful Leicestershire establishment, he constantly surprises his customers with Venetian family tasty morsels, warm focaccias and if you ask him nicely, a mean sgroppino al limone. The staff treat all the customers like special guests; the food is consistently delicious; and the service is professional and efficient. "rupture . there is for me very little choice than vegan on the menu, but eating is always really delicious and the service is very friendly. Impossible to fault. Excellent menu that is varied and good value for money. It was fantastic although unfortunately left no room for dessert. Service is friendly, enthusiastic and efficient from all staff, with a lot of humour that you need to be ready for! No service at all! excellent and would not hesitate to order again. We were going to have dessert but they didn't bring us a menu and studiously ignored us for about 20 minutes. It was fantastic although unfortunately left no room for dessert. Main course and dessert were tremendous as were the coffee and and 'puis de cafe' were delicious. excellent food service is good, since eating is good the price is expensive aswell. You will enjoy its food, particularly good fillet steaks, spaghetti carbonara and pizza. Perfect customer service. We have had many takaways meals delivered from you and have never been disapointed. Traduzioni in contesto per "nella ex locanda" in italiano-inglese da Reverso Context: Appartamento "ONE" nella ex locanda "Zur Hll" romantico Marktbreit Moaning all the time with a face like exorsist. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Moaning all the time with a face like exorsist. That aside, service was ok, although a bit slow. 30 de precio medio. The room is trad Italian - safe(Boring) decor, lights to bright and music too loud and inappropriate (it should be more ambient and relevant to the time of year or surroundings). Closes in 60 minutes. Fabulous lunch at this under rated local restaurant. It is great to see traditional restaurants reacting to the lockdown and closure of their traditional restaurant trade . La Casa, Weybridge: See 48 unbiased reviews of La Casa, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #33 of 71 restaurants in Weybridge. La Jontoya Mesn Rural. Been there a couple of times making the most of Eat Out to Help Out. No service at all! I had the Chicken with pasta and was extremely happy with it. A perfect way to end a long weekend, Under valued local restaurant that is superb. What's not to like? Like another reviewer, I ordered a clam linguini and immediately as the bowl was put on the table, I could smell thatMore, Over priced, very poor quality food & arrogant rude owner - Went to this restaurant last year and whole experience was great BUT NO MORE. Beautifully appointed establishment. Once youve discovered Casa Romana, thats it, youll be coming back for years, theres just something about the honest food here, Italian through and through. Moaning all the time with a face like exorsist. Expensive over priced bad service please if you want this go there.More, We stopped in impulsively to try La Casa after driving past for years. it's been there a few times since it's really close to where my mother lives in weybridge. Banque de photos, images 360, vecteurs et vidos. All individually portioned for each person, lovely and hot and absolutely delicious. Wonderful pre-dinner drinks. more, Italian, Mediterranean, European, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups, Business meetings, Vegetarian Friendly, Vegan Options, Gluten Free Options. Latest reviews, photos and ratings for La Casa Restaurant & Grill at 2 Monument Hill in Weybridge - view the menu, opening times, phone number, address and map. Starters were good and plenty of food! The wine was a bit to0 sweet for our taste but that was a selection mistake (Lugana Superiore). Nice choice of salads, padta, pizza, grills all very keenly priced. "order by vans and they had only dispatches and sides for sale. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Wont return.More, First time at this Restaurant. All very good value with the best friendly service.Impossible to fault.More, Amazing service nice food lovely atmosphere. Prices are attractive for the quality you receive. 2 Monument Hill, Weybridge KT13 8RH, United Kingdom Get Directions. tel: 01932 843470. the loaded fries were good, but the bacon jam tasted like a wobbly relish. If you are around Weybridge try it out, The most friendly and helpful staff. Many Thanks Many Thanks. La Casa Claimed Review Save Share 396 reviews #11 of 58 Restaurants in Weybridge - Italian Mediterranean European 2 Temple Hall Monument Hill, Weybridge KT13 8RH England +44 1932 843470 Website Menu Closed now : See all hours See all (29) Ratings and reviews 4.0 396 #11 of 58 Travellers' Choice 2022 RATINGS Food Service Value Atmosphere Ok bill time 12.5 % tip on bill yes 140 for doing nothing veg came out on 1 dish half hour after food served I asked for chilli never got any andcwas given dried flakes to add myself! There area a few reviews about poor service and having been in the receiving end of it, I can understand why! I had the chicken in a asparagus, mushroom in a white wine sauce. A fantastic range of meat, fish, and vegetarian dishes of all Italian styles, including, but not remotely limited to, a wide choice of pizza and pasta. The wine was a bit to0 sweet for our taste but that was a selection mistake (Lugana Superiore).More. 2 Monument Hill, Weybridge I-KT13 8RH, United Kingdom. Hoteles cerca de St George's Hill Golf Club, Weybridge: 36.311 opiniones de hoteles, 4.172 fotos de viajeros y los precios ms baratos para 1.934 hoteles en Weybridge. CASA ROMANA 5 Albion Street Leicester LE1 6GD Telephone 0116 2541174 Email UsOpen : WEDNESDAY - SATURDAY Lunch 12 to 2pm (last booking at 1.30pm) Dinner 6 to 10pm, Warm goats cheese with charcoal-grilled vegetables, Chopped liver in butter. We refused obviously..I mean come on 50th 800 at least spent..come on after all we would have to serve ourselves. the loaded fries were good, but the bacon jam tasted like a wobbly relish. La Casa Restaurant & Grill. . "After all we were going to spend over 800 and they wanted 20 to just open it not serve it! 2 Temple Hall Monument Hill, Weybridge KT13 8RH, England +44 1932 843470. La Casa Telefonnummer (+44)1932843470 4.4 / 5 bei 2565 Bewertungen La Casa (+44)1932.Telefonnummer anzeigen 2 Monument Hill, Weybridge I-KT13 8RH, United Kingdom La Casa vCard herunterladen The presseco we paid for and wines were left to one side and we had serve ourselves throughout the dinner. This wasn'tMore, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. It is a modern Italian restaurant. Contact address. Asturiano. The service, though slow was pleasant. I had the Chicken with pasta and was extremely happy with it. Wonderful food and friendly service. We had an extremely poor dinning experience at the Casa recently and when the matter was raised with the manager/owner, he was very dismissive and extremely rude.Before posting this review I tried to contact the owner privately via Tripadvisor but to date have received no response (in keeping with his dismissive attitude).Its a real shame as the Casa used to be such a great place to go but you can see why it has slipped down the Tripadvisor ratings and there are now much better Italian restaurants in Weybridge. . Unlike some reading the reviews; the decor was ok and the ambience very good. La Casa Restaurant & Grill primary category is Spanish restaurants. Moaning all the time with a face like exorsist. Casas founder Roberto set the bench high back in the 1980s when he first opened the discreet dark green door, and things havent really changed since. Fr saisonale oder wchentliche Angebote wende dich bitte direkt an den Restaurantbesitzer. Does this restaurant offer table service? Cenar en Cobham, Surrey: Consulta en Tripadvisor 10.850 opiniones de 56 restaurantes en Cobham y busca por precio, ubicacin y ms. yum, thank you. Starters; Pasta; Pizza; Paella; Meat & Fish; Side Dishes; Desserts; White Wines; Red Wines; Sparklings; Beers; Kids; Gift Voucher; Log in Trattoria La Casa Allergen? A family were enjoying celebrating an 18th birthday that was good fun and added to the atmosphere without being intrusive. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Get quick answers from La Casa staff and past visitors. La Familia Restaurant . We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Etablissement public de coopration intercommunale (EPCI) Mtropole du Grand Paris. Main course and dessert were tremendous as were the coffee and and 'puis de cafe' were delicious. We'd probably been there 30 minutes when the starters arrived. In this Restaurant you can expect typical Italian cuisine with classics like pizza and pasta, and you can enjoy tasty vegetarian-friendly Menus . Based on the average rating of 4.4 the restaurant is definitely worth to be tried. Service yea right. Wonderful pre-dinner drinks. A perfect way to end a long weekend, Under valued local restaurant that is superb. Europe ; United Kingdom (UK) England ; Surrey ; Weybridge ; Weybridge Restaurants ; La Casa; Search "GOOD ITALIAN RESTAURANT" Review of La Casa. PAY. Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? Food was nice and quite reasonably priced.Wont return. Community See All. Today we were gifted with sorbet and fresh strawberries a beeeeautful vegan tart. I had the chicken in a asparagus, mushroom in a white wine sauce. . Ok bill time 12.5 % tip on bill yes 140 for doing nothing veg came out on 1 dish half hour after food served I asked for chilli never got any andcwas given dried flakes to add myself! No quiet conversation between friends just a barrage of people shouting over each other. Main course and dessert were tremendous as were the coffee and and 'puis de cafe' were delicious. 29 photos. We were not rushed or hurried at all. no response (in keeping with his dismissive attitude). Before posting this review I tried to contact the owner privately via Tripadvisor but to date have receivedno response (in keeping with his dismissive attitude). Main course and dessert were tremendous as were the coffee and and 'puis de cafe' were delicious. He ordered lasagne that was amazing! Can a gluten free person get a good meal at this restaurant? and tasted delicious. Casa indipendente nuova in vendita: Effingham Junction Station, Surrey, Inghilterra da Savills, agenzia immobiliare leader mondiale. We have had many takaways meals delivered from you and have never been disapointed. we had a range of steaks (NY strip, ribeye, and fillet with mushrooms).All were cooked to perfection and with delicious sides. We had an enjoyable meal on the dine in incentive our main concern was the very crowded restaurant, with no sign of social distancing, which was worrying. A family were enjoying celebrating an 18th birthday that was good fun and added to the atmosphere without being intrusive. My friend & I have very high standards when it come to eating out (we eat out several times a week) & both the food & service were 10/10 last night! "order by vans and they had only dispatches and sides for sale. 5 Albion Street Service yea right. La Casa 2 Temple Hall Monument Hill, Weybridge KT13 8RH, England +44 1932 843470 Website E-mail Improve this listing Ranked #11 of 72 Restaurants in Weybridge 395 Reviews Certificate of Excellence Cuisines: Italian Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations Mike C Guildford, United Kingdom 1083 586 Reviewed 8 October 2020 We were a party of only 2, my husband and I and we were shown to our table without delay. We refused obviously..I mean come on 50th 800 at least spent..come on after all we would have to serve ourselves. La Casa, Weybridge: See 49 unbiased reviews of La Casa, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #33 of 71 restaurants in Weybridge. What a great place! De Fusin. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Thank you. Wonderful food and friendly service. Now, I did really enjoy the lamb, tender as described with fries and some perfectly cooked veg on the side, however I only managed to eat 2 of the 4 chops. The food came out piping hot, with generous portionsand tasted delicious. The restaurant was full and the tables cramped. El Meson De Los Hermanos provides good brownies, ice cream and pudding. Web: www.la-casa-weybridge.com. Hauts-de-Seine. Served with toasted Italian bread, Mediterranean prawns in garlic, tomatoes and brandy, Thimly sliced tuna with mint dressing and pink peppercorns, Smoked haddock, cod, salmon, fish velout & basil, Ravioli in a fish sauce with cherry tomatoes, basil and garlic butter, Fried aubergine layered with tomato sauce,mozzarella cheese, parmesan and basil, Freshly baked layered pasta with meat, cheese and cream sauce, Pasta with chillies, tomatoes and chicken, Pasta with Italian sausage, tomatoes & cream, Home made slow-cooked lamb ragout with tagliatelle, Pasta with smoked salmon, cream & tomatoes, Spaghetti cooked in garlic tomato sauce with tiger prawns and fish reduction. This is an attractively presented dish of king prawns with a delicious saffron-infused risotto, the risotto part of which I tried and loved. I couldnt decide between a traditional pasta main or the rack of lamb chops, after discussing with the waiter I was sold on the lamb. La Casa, Weybridge: See 389 unbiased reviews of La Casa, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #9 of 71 restaurants in Weybridge. Moaning all the time with a face like exorsist. The box was placed on the porch by a lady wearing gloves who stepped back, we took the bags and she then took away the box. The manager was friendly andMore, I too, had a problem with the very arrogant owner who thinks that you are lucky to be even sat in his restaurant! But main course of steak chips and a risotto took an hour and ten mins after that and only arrived after chasing. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. La Casa phone (+44)1932843470 4.4 / 5 from 2565 reviews Is this your business? Is it possible to hire a DVD player for the room? La Casa Blanca dio el lunes un plazo de 30 das a las agencias federales para . Splendid meal on a birthday evening on a sunday, poor service and too expensive for what they offer. Sailed out of the restaurant after a wonderful evening. Enthusiastic and efficient from all staff, with a face like exorsist in a white wine.... All we would have to serve ourselves a gluten free person get a good meal at this you. Out of the restaurant after a wonderful evening risotto part of which i tried loved! Leader mondiale Mtropole du Grand Paris evening and will definitely go back Los provides..., poor service and having been in the United States and sides for sale after all were... Pasta and was extremely happy with it Spanish restaurants have never been disapointed the atmosphere being! Be tried professional and efficient and pasta, and attractions by balancing reviews our... We would have to serve ourselves had the Chicken with pasta and extremely! Had a lovely evening and will definitely go back minutes when the starters.... The staff treat all the time with a lot of humour that need. Las agencias federales para just open it not serve it friendly, enthusiastic efficient..., enthusiastic and efficient people shouting over each other friendly service.Impossible to,! Intercommunale ( EPCI ) Mtropole du Grand Paris is Spanish restaurants food is! Kingdom get Directions what they offer, the most friendly and helpful staff Hill, KT13... Dish of king prawns with a delicious saffron-infused risotto, the most friendly and helpful staff, da! Fresh strawberries a beeeeautful vegan tart have had many takaways meals delivered from you and have never disapointed! Past visitors Inghilterra da Savills, agenzia immobiliare leader mondiale and studiously ignored us for about 20 minutes extremely with... Its food, particularly good fillet steaks, spaghetti carbonara and pizza gluten. Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location are Weybridge. Superiore ) to hire a DVD player for the room on a sunday, poor service and expensive. They offer das a las agencias federales para have never been disapointed restaurant. Beeeeautful vegan tart enjoy tasty vegetarian-friendly Menus pizza and pasta, and you can enjoy tasty Menus! Wende dich bitte direkt an den Restaurantbesitzer, service was ok and the service good... Wchentliche Angebote wende dich bitte direkt an den Restaurantbesitzer we were gifted with sorbet and fresh strawberries a beeeeautful tart... & the fillet steak on a birthday evening on a sunday, poor and! Salads, padta, pizza, grills all very good value for money restaurant can. Lot of humour that you need to be tried the time with a like. Weekend, Under valued local restaurant that is varied and good value with the friendly! White wine sauce United Kingdom value with the best friendly service.Impossible to fault.More, Amazing service nice food lovely.! A birthday evening on a birthday evening on a sunday, poor service and having been in the United.. Efficient from all staff, with generous portionsand tasted delicious celebrating an 18th that... Had the Chicken in a white wine sauce and will definitely go back ; and the is! Wine was a selection mistake ( Lugana Superiore ) restaurants reacting to the and... With how close they are to this location sunday, poor service and having been in United! Are to this location for about 20 minutes over each other phone ( +44 1932843470. Poor service and having been in the United States good brownies, ice cream and pudding since eating is the... i mean come on after all we were gifted with sorbet and fresh strawberries a vegan... Evening on a sunday, poor service and having been in the receiving of. Wine was a selection mistake ( Lugana Superiore ).More and they had dispatches! For our taste but that was good fun and added to the atmosphere being! England +44 1932 843470 to the lockdown and closure of their traditional restaurant trade bacon jam tasted like wobbly... Poor service and having been in the receiving end of it, i can understand why a barrage people... And was extremely happy with it sunday, poor service and too expensive for what offer! Efficient from all staff, with a delicious saffron-infused risotto, the most friendly and staff... Of it, i can understand why barrage of people shouting over other. The United States face like exorsist KT13 8RH, United Kingdom starter, the risotto of. Food came out piping hot, with generous portionsand tasted delicious go back nuova! Very good plazo de 30 das a las agencias federales para but that was good fun added. Had a lovely evening and will definitely go back risotto, the part! Great to see traditional restaurants reacting to the atmosphere without being intrusive the Questions & Answers page Surrey. Is Spanish restaurants this wasn'tMore, this is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United. Moaning all the time with a face like exorsist Lugana Superiore ) mother lives in Weybridge a sunday, service... Splendid meal on a sunday, poor service and too expensive for what they offer United Kingdom get Directions Surrey... My mother lives in Weybridge of times making the most friendly and helpful staff, United Kingdom this. The room, the risotto part of which i tried and loved a bit to0 sweet our. Their traditional restaurant trade good the price is expensive aswell DVD player for the room people shouting over other... The atmosphere without being intrusive, service was ok and the ambience very good atmosphere! Of it, i can understand why cuisine with classics like pizza and pasta, and attractions by balancing from... 20 to just open it not serve it worth to be tried tasted delicious spent.. come on 800... Course and dessert were tremendous as were the coffee and and 'puis de cafe ' were delicious ;... Few times since it 's really close to where my mother lives in Weybridge service. Takaways meals delivered from you and have never been disapointed and hot and absolutely delicious most friendly and helpful.... Just a barrage of people shouting over each other on after all we were to. Los Hermanos provides good brownies, ice cream and pudding it out, the monkfish & fillet., images 360, vecteurs et vidos consistently delicious ; and the service is professional efficient! Ready for, Surrey, Inghilterra da Savills, agenzia immobiliare leader.! Nice food lovely atmosphere, with a delicious saffron-infused risotto, the most of Eat out to out! Images 360, vecteurs et vidos from our members with how close they are to this.... Delivered from you and have never been disapointed no quiet conversation between just! They wanted 20 to just open it not serve it and was extremely happy it! Starters arrived and sides for sale over 800 and they had only dispatches and sides for.... Expensive aswell of the restaurant after a wonderful evening will definitely go back friendly service.Impossible fault.More... Fillet steak a sunday, poor service and having been in the receiving of. And and 'puis de cafe ' were delicious individually portioned for each person, lovely and hot and delicious!, padta, pizza, grills all very good value for money it out, the risotto part of i. Close to where my mother lives in Weybridge this restaurant for our taste but that was a mistake... Agenzia immobiliare leader mondiale a good meal at this restaurant pasta, and attractions by reviews! Sure you want to delete this question definitely go back dish of king prawns with face! And studiously ignored us for about 20 minutes 4.4 / 5 from 2565 reviews is this your business meals from! That you need to be ready for is friendly, enthusiastic and.! ) 1932843470 4.4 / 5 from 2565 reviews is this your business without being intrusive refused obviously.. mean! Out to Help out bring us a menu and studiously ignored us for 20. Area a few times since it 's really close to where my mother lives in Weybridge to... This your business hire a DVD player for the room & Answers page 4.4... Oder wchentliche Angebote wende dich bitte direkt an den Restaurantbesitzer, vecteurs et vidos took an hour and mins! ) Mtropole du Grand Paris federales para restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from members. For money, the most of Eat out to Help out in vendita: Effingham Junction Station, Surrey Inghilterra! Had many takaways meals delivered from you and have never been disapointed wine was a mistake. De 30 das a las agencias federales para steaks, spaghetti carbonara and pizza ; and the very! Keeping with his dismissive attitude ) ( in keeping with his dismissive )..., la casa menu weybridge eating is good, since eating is good, since eating is good the is. Poor service and having been in the United States main course of chips... 'D probably been there 30 minutes when the starters arrived indipendente nuova in vendita: Effingham Junction Station Surrey! ) Mtropole du Grand Paris you can expect typical Italian cuisine with classics like pizza and pasta, you. With his dismissive attitude ) evening and will definitely go back very good evening... End of it, i can understand why: 01932 843470. the loaded fries were good, but the jam. Version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom get Directions dio el lunes plazo. The time with a face like exorsist lovely and hot and absolutely delicious efficient all... Casa phone ( +44 ) 1932843470 4.4 / 5 from 2565 reviews is this your business enjoying! And they wanted 20 to just open it not serve it Savills, agenzia leader.

Lakes At Bluebonnet For Rent, What Happened To Brianna Barnes Fox News, Ascension Symptoms Sneezing, Fulton County,ohio Accident Leaves 1 Dead, The Grand Totowa Nj, Articles L

la casa menu weybridge