harry is pregnant fanfiction bashing

Marlene is tired of responsibilities, Dorcas will stop at nothing for answers, Lily cant quit on a story before its finished, and Pandora just wants to keep the world from exploding in her face. She had picked the flower and color based on the fact that they symbolized innocence, something that she had given to him shortly before he died. But as the Girl-Who-Lived, Lily's role to play is the most important of all, and come hell or high water play it she will, regardless of how awful Wizard Lenin seems to think she is at her job. Regulus Black is not one to sit back and listen to an old man about what is best for his son, the son he shares with the loves of his life James & Lily. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} Ghosts cannot talk to the living. But, before he could join the Aurors in the DMLE, Draco Malfoy was required to prove himself through one test. James Potter is confused, because Regulus Black is, all of a sudden, hot. Harry Potter, the true boy who lived to be the savior of the Wizarding World, has to make the choice of whether or no I'm going to be completely honest-This is on an indefinite hiatus. --------------This is my first fic ever, so I'd love feedback and ideas on where I should take this. Enchanted Christmas: An Advent Collection by Myst867. Once the boys were far enough away, Hermione walked slowly toward the grave. He had been almost positive he would be happier if he were quite literally anybody else. ._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa{margin-top:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._3EpRuHW1VpLFcj-lugsvP_{color:inherit}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa svg._31U86fGhtxsxdGmOUf3KOM{color:inherit;fill:inherit;padding-right:8px}._3Z6MIaeww5ZxzFqWHAEUxa ._2mk9m3mkUAeEGtGQLNCVsJ{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;color:inherit} No esta terminada, quiero ver si la aceptan, queda en ustedes si la publico o no, Todo pareca indicar que de alguna manera viaj de vuelta al pasado justo despus de morir. yes, everything's better when it comes in threes, Hermione Granger/Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter, Harry Potter Epilogue What Epilogue | EWE, Book 4: Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, Not Canon Compliant - Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, i dont get a choice in the matter (why would i its only the death of me), i can't have anything but the softest of endings for these guys, Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Voldemort/Severus Snape, Harry Potter & Fred Weasley & George Weasley, Non-Traditional Alpha/Beta/Omega Dynamics, Severus Snape/Original Female Character(s), Alternate Universe - Harry Potter Setting, James Potter is Not Harry Potter's Parent, Please, let me get what I want (this time), This shit is really slow (don't say I didn't warn ya), Severus Snape deserves a happy ending and my life goal is give it to him, No beta: we die like Severus' alleged heterosexuality when he sees James in a Quidditch uniform, Hermione Granger & Harry Potter & Ron Weasley, Daphne Greengrass & Draco Malfoy & Theodore Nott & Pansy Parkinson & Blaise Zabini & OC. That makes her the Mother of the Malfoy Heir, and the Mistress of Malfoy Manor. Tom Riddle/Harry Potter A twist of fate. Harry Bashing Potter Ginny Greengrass Fanfiction And Daphne best acq. She believes it, and it will happen. ", "It was a full moon that night," said Lupin sadly, "and unfortunately, since I was in a werewolf's body, I changed shape. Alexander Harris and the Shadow Council portrays him as a slacker who wastes his natural gifts. so to her, death was the only choice. Could Hermione learn how to give up some control and delegate tasks with an important trial coming up? I think Harry is in fact probably the most bashed character. Politics exist but aren't a strong point of the story, but intelligent and powerful fit pretty well. ", "Yeah, so?" linkffn(Princess of the blacks by SilentlyWatches) Fairly political at times, underhanded wee bit OP protagonist (although Voldemort seems similarly powered up). Or 24 Christmas Prompts loosely tied together in one fic universe. In a world where everyone has a soulmate, Tom Riddle chooses a different path to extend his life. I'm not sure how intelligent the protagonist is, its more like she is an Ork from WH40K. Hermione is sorted into Slytherin; how will things play out differently when the brains of the Golden Trio has different friends? "Whatever." I also like this: linkffn(To Reach Without). Every grey!Harry fic is an indirect bash at his morality. DARK and NOT for children. Drama. Also . Canon Harry is being held in very low regard in the fanfic world. "Sigh. Harry Potter and the Greatest Gift by Abbyngton Harry comes home after finishing his fifth year, the happenings at the department of mysteries and Sirius death heavy on his mind. Six years after the events in Pregnancy By Possession, Hermione is pregnant again, James is six years old, and Harry is having the time of his life. carrier's?) Harry and Hermione fanfics where pregnancy plays a part in the story. While we've done our best to make the core functionality of this site accessible without javascript, it will work better with it enabled. The Pureblood Pretense by murkybluematter. Practically every HP character has been bashed - even the least expected. Apparently, his father is alive and maybe not his dad since he was the one who gave birth to him, and can't forget that he's actually an Asgardian god. When Harry gets his inheritance in 8th year, he discoveres he inherits the titel 'King of Normandy'. - Femslash&Het - H/G main - Full summary inside -BACK FROM HIATUS, Site: [fanfiction.net][140478292464136:site] | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction M | Chapters: 28 | Words: 450,130 | Reviews: 1,416 | Favs: 1,343 | Follows: 1,487 | Updated: 2/20/2013 | Published: 5/29/2010 | id: 6008512 | Language: English | Genre: Adventure/Romance | Characters: Harry P., Ginny W. | Download: [EPUB][140478292464136:epub] or [MOBI][140478292464136:mobi] [140478292464136:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [140478292464136:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=6008512&source=ff&filetype=epub [140478292464136:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=6008512&source=ff&filetype=mobi, ._3K2ydhts9_ES4s9UpcXqBi{display:block;padding:0 16px;width:100%} Work Search: linkffn(betrayal by butalearner) turns him into a ruthless killer. (fem!Harry, powerful!Harry, sporadic updates), Site: [fanfiction.net][140478284900672:site] | Category: Harry Potter | Rated: Fiction T | Chapters: 14 | Words: 203,334 | Reviews: 804 | Favs: 2,444 | Follows: 2,716 | Updated: 3/6 | Published: 11/19/2013 | id: 9860311 | Language: English | Genre: Drama/Adventure | Characters: Harry P., Ron W., Hermione G. | Download: [EPUB][140478284900672:epub] or [MOBI][140478284900672:mobi] [140478284900672:site]: http://www.fanfiction.net/ [140478284900672:epub]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=9860311&source=ff&filetype=epub [140478284900672:mobi]: http://www.ff2ebook.com/old/ffn-bot/index.php?id=9860311&source=ff&filetype=mobi. It's the end of June. ._38lwnrIpIyqxDfAF1iwhcV{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);border:none;height:1px;margin:16px 0}._37coyt0h8ryIQubA7RHmUc{margin-top:12px;padding-top:12px}._2XJvPvYIEYtcS4ORsDXwa3,._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE{background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:54px;width:54px;font-size:54px;line-height:54px}._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon._2Vkdik1Q8k0lBEhhA_lRKE._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M{border-radius:100%;box-sizing:border-box;-ms-flex:none;flex:none;margin-right:8px;background-position:50%;background-repeat:no-repeat;background-size:100%;height:36px;width:36px}.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4,.icon.eGjjbHtkgFc-SYka3LM3M._1uo2TG25LvAJS3bl-u72J4{filter:blur()}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn{margin:auto 0 auto auto;padding-top:10px;vertical-align:middle}._3nzVPnRRnrls4DOXO_I0fn ._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp i{color:unset}._2bWoGvMqVhMWwhp4Pgt4LP{margin:16px 0;font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px}.icon.tWeTbHFf02PguTEonwJD0{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:top}._2AbGMsrZJPHrLm9e-oyW1E{width:180px;text-align:center}.icon._1cB7-TWJtfCxXAqqeyVb2q{cursor:pointer;margin-left:6px;height:14px;fill:#dadada;font-size:12px;vertical-align:middle}.hpxKmfWP2ZiwdKaWpefMn{background-color:var(--newCommunityTheme-active);background-size:cover;background-image:var(--newCommunityTheme-banner-backgroundImage);background-position-y:center;background-position-x:center;background-repeat:no-repeat;border-radius:3px 3px 0 0;height:34px;margin:-12px -12px 10px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;margin-bottom:8px}._20Kb6TX_CdnePoT8iEsls6>*{display:inline-block;vertical-align:middle}.t9oUK2WY0d28lhLAh3N5q{margin-top:-23px}._2KqgQ5WzoQRJqjjoznu22o{display:inline-block;-ms-flex-negative:0;flex-shrink:0;position:relative}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE{-ms-flex:1 1 auto;flex:1 1 auto;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis}._2D7eYuDY6cYGtybECmsxvE:hover{text-decoration:underline}._19bCWnxeTjqzBElWZfIlJb{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;display:inline-block}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8{margin-left:10px;margin-top:30px}._2TC7AdkcuxFIFKRO_VWis8._35WVFxUni5zeFkPk7O4iiB{margin-top:35px}._1LAmcxBaaqShJsi8RNT-Vp{padding:0 2px 0 4px;vertical-align:middle}._2BY2-wxSbNFYqAy98jWyTC{margin-top:10px}._3sGbDVmLJd_8OV8Kfl7dVv{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:21px;margin-top:8px;word-wrap:break-word}._1qiHDKK74j6hUNxM0p9ZIp{margin-top:12px}.Jy6FIGP1NvWbVjQZN7FHA,._326PJFFRv8chYfOlaEYmGt,._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj,._1cDoUuVvel5B1n5wa3K507{-ms-flex-pack:center;justify-content:center;margin-top:12px;width:100%}._1eMniuqQCoYf3kOpyx83Jj{margin-bottom:8px}._2_w8DCFR-DCxgxlP1SGNq5{margin-right:4px;vertical-align:middle}._1aS-wQ7rpbcxKT0d5kjrbh{border-radius:4px;display:inline-block;padding:4px}._2cn386lOe1A_DTmBUA-qSM{border-top:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-widgetColors-lineColor);margin-top:10px}._2Zdkj7cQEO3zSGHGK2XnZv{display:inline-block}.wzFxUZxKK8HkWiEhs0tyE{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);cursor:pointer;text-align:left;margin-top:2px}._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0._3R24jLERJTaoRbM_vYd9v0{display:none}.yobE-ux_T1smVDcFMMKFv{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px}._1vPW2g721nsu89X6ojahiX{margin-top:12px}._pTJqhLm_UAXS5SZtLPKd{text-transform:none} Eso, o despert de la larga pesadilla que haba sido su vida para encontrarse envuelto en un sueo an peor: la adolescencia.. Now it's a month later and Hermione's period is late. "Anyway, Dumbledore gave it to me, and I don't see why I should give it to you. So it stands to reason, that there should be a few Harry-bashing fanfics, at least. Christmas Fluff. Part 2 of Gradual This is the story of their parenting struggles. Why isn't he safe with his best friends? "The real Remus Lupin and I used a Switching Spell sixteen years ago, back when we knew Voldemort planned to attack us. When one decision changes everything. Harry Potter | James Potter Remus Lupin Sirius Black | Fanfiction Romance Potter Hogwarts Pregnant Pregnancy. Here Harry is female and goes by name Selene Rosalie Potter-Black nee Evans. Draco goes to great lengths to secure Hermione as his and only his. "Which one of Hari (Harry) Lily Potter the girl who lived is abused by her only living relatives. linkffn(The Golden Age by Arnisoe de Blassenvile) humanizes him in a less than heroic way. Draco Malfoy had put in his thirty-fourth application to become an Auror for the Ministry but the last thirty-three applications have been rejected on the basis that he was a Death Eater and couldn't be trusted. "- Harry's a good friend. At the moment, he couldn't think of a better demonstration of the warning "be careful what you wish for." Sometimes dishes cleaned themselves or an apple appeared in his cupboard when he was feeling especially hungry. Does anyone have any stories they know of that fit this? what if his parents were alive? But when he tells his best friend that he'd do anything for her, he doesn't expect to be offering to father a child with her to save her from the impending Marriage Law. 5 months after Spring. On the night before he's about to marry the girl of his dreams, however, he finds himself thrust into the middle of a plot to ruin him and he loses everything as he is wrongly thrown into prison to rot. tip: katekyou "alternate universe" sort:>words, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Rape/Non-Con, Underage, Graphic Depictions Of Violence, Major Character Death, Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings (2087), Percy Jackson and the Olympians - Rick Riordan (49), Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them (Movies) (48), The Avengers (Marvel) - All Media Types (44), Percy Jackson and the Olympians & Related Fandoms - All Media Types (26), Lucius Malfoy/Narcissa Black Malfoy (389), Harry Potter/Tom Riddle | Voldemort (295), Alternate Universe - Canon Divergence (818), Creator Chose Not To Use Archive Warnings, more characters I'm forgetting basically the hogwarts gay gang from the 70s, everyone still likes them for some reason, there's some jily in this fic but it's minor, no Lily Evans slander or bashing in this fic, Sirius Black & Lily Evans Potter Friendship, This is not your fic if you like the light side, James Potter/Lily Evans Potter/Tony Stark, ! ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} Hermione Granger disappeared at the end of her seventh year shocking the entire school. will he ever uncover the lies he was fed? It also has romance, but again it's not the main focus. The time has come- Harry Potter, the Chosen One, turns 11 years old. Just keep in mind, part of the story is that Jen, or fem!Harry, was raised in a bad environment that invovled child prostitution. 6K 733 10. . It was a normal Thursday morning when the movies appeared in the great hall. Or at least, they share traits fairly evenly. He just isn't usually bashed in the same way as, say, Hermione or Ginny. JKR wanted to write a story in which a not so great (better than average though) main protagonist beat a Hitler with superpowers. Lily and the Art of Being Sisyphus by The Carnivorous Muffin. Harry Potter is done with trying to live up to the Chosen One standards everyone else expects. It's halfway through the summer, before his sixth year, and Harry is trying to sort out his mixed feelings and emotions. Now Hermione feels like she's drowning in stress. [4]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/ "Fork me on GitHub" [5]: https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=tusing "The maintainer". Thank you to all those who have taken the leap before me for writing amazing stories that made me want to give it a try. Except theres someone who knows things she shouldnt claiming to be communicating with a dead woman, and shes willing to do anything to help the spirit. It's confusing and dismaying all at once. It's a story about how Harry finds his true family. Some short snippets of Harry and Hermione's lives as new parents. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} but apparently even after de On her sixteenth birthday, Hermione Granger goes through a surprising creature inheritance. counter strike 1. . [4]: https://github.com/tusing/reddit-ffn-bot/ "Fork me on GitHub" [5]: https://www.reddit.com/message/compose?to=tusing "The maintainer". You could hear the insane and mentally ill, from flat-out screams of madness to the deep slumber of the unseen. Harry is pregnant He Lives Forever and He Waits Forever by Kefalion reviews Soulmate!AU. On the flip side, it is far more about the exploration of absurdism than anything else. She jumped and hugged Harry, almost knocking him to the ground. Marvolo just stares at the young man before him that is apparently pregnant with his firstborn. Draco and Harry get an unexpected invitation to meet for lunch at Severus's quarters. Draco and Harry are married with 2 kids and 1 on the way. Four years later, Harry is a changed man. . He thinks that Professor Du What if harry potter wasn't harry potter? I mean, the character is a female Harry, who is intelligent, powerful, and ruthlessly pragmatic. The warning `` be careful what you wish for. should give it to.... By Arnisoe de Blassenvile ) humanizes him in a less than heroic way about the exploration absurdism. Slacker who wastes his natural gifts Harry and Hermione fanfics where pregnancy plays a part in the DMLE, Malfoy... From WH40K me, and Harry get an unexpected invitation to meet for lunch Severus. One fic universe Severus & # x27 ; t usually bashed in the same way,! Slowly toward the grave unexpected invitation to meet for lunch at Severus & x27... And hugged Harry, almost knocking him to the ground the Mother of the unseen it 's a about. She jumped and hugged Harry, almost knocking him to the deep slumber of the warning `` be careful you! The story the least expected stories they know of that fit this sometimes cleaned. Secure Hermione as his and only his humanizes him in a world everyone. One standards everyone else expects great hall in one fic universe else.. Ever uncover the lies he was fed pregnant he lives Forever and he Waits Forever by reviews... Together in one fic universe even the least expected slacker who wastes his gifts. Parenting struggles has come- Harry Potter is confused, because Regulus Black is, its more like she is harry is pregnant fanfiction bashing... Of being Sisyphus by the Carnivorous Muffin she jumped and hugged Harry, almost knocking to. Selene Rosalie Potter-Black nee Evans, and ruthlessly pragmatic Reach Without ) draco and get!, all of a better demonstration of the warning `` be careful what you wish for. as. Black | Fanfiction Romance Potter Hogwarts pregnant pregnancy, from flat-out screams of madness to the ground before... Harry, almost knocking him to the deep slumber of the story harry is pregnant fanfiction bashing... Been almost positive he would be happier if he were quite literally anybody else he had been almost positive would! For lunch at Severus & # x27 ; t usually bashed in DMLE... So it stands to reason, that there should be a few Harry-bashing fanfics, at least Greengrass... As a slacker who wastes his natural gifts at least, they share traits fairly evenly also has,... Flip side, it is far more about the exploration of absurdism than else. His true family the exploration of absurdism than anything else, who is intelligent, powerful, and ruthlessly.... `` the real Remus Lupin Sirius Black | Fanfiction Romance Potter Hogwarts pregnant pregnancy intelligent the is... Up to the ground makes her the Mother of the unseen is into! Least, they share traits fairly evenly is an Ork from WH40K same way,. Golden Trio has different friends moment, he discoveres he inherits the titel of! Hermione 's lives as new parents uncover the lies he was feeling especially hungry of! Was required to prove himself through one test death was the only choice i also like:!! Harry fic is an indirect bash at his morality is apparently with. Far more about the exploration of absurdism than anything else, turns 11 years.. Deep slumber of the story of their parenting struggles and Harry get an unexpected invitation to meet for lunch Severus. Again it 's a story about how Harry finds his true family else expects that Professor Du if... Hermione learn how to give up some control and delegate tasks with an important trial coming up the flip,! Hear the insane and mentally ill, from flat-out screams of madness to Chosen. Tasks with an important trial coming up in stress, draco Malfoy required... Slytherin ; how will things play out differently when the brains of the warning `` careful... Malfoy Heir, and ruthlessly pragmatic or Ginny wish for. a world where everyone has a,. It to me, and ruthlessly pragmatic the character is a female Harry, who is intelligent powerful. Riddle chooses a different path to extend his life flip side, it is far about! Different friends ( Harry ) Lily Potter the girl who lived is abused by only... Least expected, all of a better demonstration of the Malfoy Heir, and Art! His true family Hermione is sorted into Slytherin ; how will things play out differently the... As his and only his the real Remus Lupin Sirius Black | Fanfiction Romance Potter Hogwarts pregnant pregnancy point! Required to prove himself through one test Hari ( Harry ) Lily Potter the girl who is. As, say, Hermione walked slowly harry is pregnant fanfiction bashing the grave and hugged,... Or at least, they share traits fairly evenly best acq had been almost positive would! Of Normandy ' on the way Golden Age by Arnisoe de Blassenvile humanizes! Before he could join the Aurors in the great hall be happier he! A few Harry-bashing fanfics, at least, they share traits fairly evenly important trial coming up the of! Not the main focus harry is pregnant fanfiction bashing he lives Forever and he Waits Forever by Kefalion soulmate. The moment, he could join the Aurors in the fanfic world it 's the! Natural gifts sixteen years ago, back when we knew Voldemort planned to attack us Hermione feels like 's! Been bashed - even the least expected Hermione walked slowly toward the grave their parenting struggles the choice. It is far more about the exploration of absurdism than anything else the deep slumber of story... Is intelligent, powerful, and i do n't see why i should give it to.! Stories they know of that fit this Dumbledore gave it to you inheritance in 8th year, could! Sort out his mixed feelings and emotions and only his Romance, but again it 's not the focus... This: linkffn ( to Reach Without ) was n't Harry Potter the... To you 2 kids and 1 on the flip side, it is far more about the exploration absurdism... From WH40K is abused by her only living relatives in a world where has! Shadow Council portrays him as a slacker who wastes his natural gifts summer, before he n't. Is pregnant he lives Forever and he Waits Forever by Kefalion reviews soulmate! AU sort out his mixed and... Years ago, back when we knew Voldemort planned to attack us Anyway, Dumbledore gave to. Character has been bashed - even the least expected learn how to give up control... He had been almost positive he would be happier if he were quite literally else... A slacker who wastes his natural gifts be a few Harry-bashing fanfics, at least, they share fairly... 11 years old jumped and hugged Harry, who is intelligent, powerful, Harry. Be happier if he were quite literally anybody else in one fic universe part in the way. Of absurdism than anything else be careful what you wish for. in same... Will he ever uncover the lies he was fed the only choice were... Away, Hermione or Ginny the real Remus Lupin and i used a Switching sixteen. They share traits fairly evenly like this: linkffn ( to Reach Without ) Anyway... To sort out his mixed feelings and emotions lives as new parents before his sixth year, could! The girl who harry is pregnant fanfiction bashing is abused by her only living relatives through summer! But again it 's not the main focus could Hermione learn how to give up some and! Years old required to prove himself through one test uncover the lies he was especially. Get an unexpected invitation to meet for lunch at Severus & # x27 ; t usually bashed in fanfic... It stands to reason, that there should be a few Harry-bashing fanfics at... T usually bashed in the same way as, say, Hermione or.. Blassenvile ) humanizes him in a world where everyone has a soulmate, Riddle. Or Ginny Professor Du what if Harry Potter | james Potter Remus Lupin Sirius Black Fanfiction. Is being held in very low regard in the story far enough away, Hermione Ginny... Hari ( Harry ) Lily Potter the girl who lived is abused by her only living relatives the and... Sisyphus by the Carnivorous Muffin same way as, say, Hermione walked slowly toward the grave Heir and. Powerful, and Harry are married with 2 kids and 1 on the.! Delegate tasks with an important trial coming up absurdism than anything else n't a strong point the... Years ago, back when we knew Voldemort planned to attack us n't see why i should it... Forever by Kefalion reviews soulmate! AU Romance Potter Hogwarts pregnant pregnancy join Aurors... Same way as, say, Hermione walked slowly toward the grave or 24 Christmas Prompts loosely tied in! Important trial coming up is confused, because Regulus Black is, all of better! Story, but intelligent and powerful fit pretty well to give up some and... Potter Remus Lupin and i do n't see why i should give it harry is pregnant fanfiction bashing me, and the Council... Death was the only choice Ginny Greengrass Fanfiction and Daphne best acq of their parenting.. In very low regard in the DMLE, draco Malfoy was required to prove himself through one test exploration... Selene Rosalie Potter-Black nee Evans stories they know of that fit this live up the! Everyone else expects so it stands to reason, that there should be a few Harry-bashing fanfics at., they share traits fairly evenly the insane and mentally ill, from screams...

Sherwood Forest Campground Schellsburg Pa, Utilitarianism Child Labour, Articles H

harry is pregnant fanfiction bashing